• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Boat Detailing

RECOIL

What do you mean "detailing"? What exactly are you looking for? Where are you located?

Like auto detailing... buff/wax hull, carpet. Just a really good clean-up. I'm from Forest Lake.

Call any of the big marinas on the St. Croix. There are all sorts of small businesses around that do that stuff on the bib boats and would be happy to do a smaller one for you.

Try Buff Masters in Maplewood or The Boat Dr. in Stillwater.

Hey Reid, who do you know that does it in LeCenter. My boat hull is white and is yellowing pretty bad and was wondering who or what could get er back to white again. Let me know.

Call Steve with Wetzee's Detail and Auto Wash. Not real cheap but they do a very, very, very good job.

Hey Reid, who do you know that does it in LeCenter. My boat hull is white and is yellowing pretty bad and was wondering who or what could get er back to white again. Let me know.

Zing baby, Zing! 10 bucks and she is white as new. No need to spend the $$ on detailing as that is what they will be using. Spray it on, watch the magic happen, then spray it off. I dilute mine quite a bit.