Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RECOIL

Bass Boat Detailing

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good detailer that does bass boats?

What do you mean "detailing"? What exactly are you looking for? Where are you located?

Hey Reid, who do you know that does it in LeCenter. My boat hull is white and is yellowing pretty bad and was wondering who or what could get er back to white again. Let me know.

What do you mean "detailing"? What exactly are you looking for? Where are you located?

Like auto detailing... buff/wax hull, carpet. Just a really good clean-up. I'm from Forest Lake.

Frankies does it. They did a boat I sold and did a good job, boat looked better than it ever did when I owned it. Was not cheap though.

Call any of the big marinas on the St. Croix. There are all sorts of small businesses around that do that stuff on the bib boats and would be happy to do a smaller one for you.

Try Buff Masters in Maplewood or The Boat Dr. in Stillwater.

Hey Reid, who do you know that does it in LeCenter. My boat hull is white and is yellowing pretty bad and was wondering who or what could get er back to white again. Let me know.

Call Steve with Wetzee's Detail and Auto Wash. Not real cheap but they do a very, very, very good job.

Frankies does it. They did a boat I sold and did a good job, boat looked better than it ever did when I owned it. Was not cheap though.

I thought they might. Thanks.

Ditto on Frankies! I have had couple boats done there and their guy makes the boat look brand new but as was stated earlier it is not cheap but you will be impressed.

I know of a good place in the New Ulm/Mankato area but thats probably too far to drive

Nick - For those of us in the area who would that be?

Zing baby, Zing! 10 bucks and she is white as new. No need to spend the $$ on detailing as that is what they will be using. Spray it on, watch the magic happen, then spray it off. I dilute mine quite a bit.

Tell me about it, i've laid on a creeper for hours and hours in the garage rubbin and rubbin tryin to get hard water deposits off.

NTW-

Over The Top Detail in New Ulm does very nice work, you should be able to look him up in the phone book.

Use an acid product Reid...let the chemical do the work for you.

Use an acid product Reid...let the chemical do the work for you.

The Meguires acid product I've tried doesn't seem to be potent enough, I guess.

just make sure you choose right, because if your boat doesn't look its best, the fish don't bite