• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pics of my mount

nate larson

I have heard of 18 inchers being caught although I have never seen one in person. 19-20 inches on the other hand is hard for me to believe. Please email me the lake name so I can verify for myself wink larson_nate at hotmail dot com

well 14 and 16 awesome fish but try to get a pic of the one's bigger than 16 closer to 20 and then I won't doubt ya....lol....I can see the lake produces big crappies but still a little hard to believe without proof that there are one's closer to the 20" range

Well here's a pic of a 18" Crappie that is going to get mounted. Two of these fish were caught on the same lake with my Dad releasing the other with no pic(i chewd him a new one) if its not a walleye he dont care much(old school ignorance)...this is a cell phone picture which sucks and doesnt give complete picture...hopefully this winter i can get a pic of it off the wall.

18" 3lbs...also caught a bunch in the 13-16" range...

untitled-1.jpg

The biggest i have heard of or seen is a 17". You caught 2 18"'s wow! Sort of glad i didnt mount my 15" from last year. What i do regret though is my bluegill (in my avatar)that went 10 1/4" wish i would have got her put on the wall. Although it should still be swimmin and mamybe a 1/4" bigger this year.

a few winters ago, One after noon in Southern Mn I got a 16.5 and my buddys dad got a 17.25 they came in with a school of eyes. Let his go had to keep mine for some reason she would not take off. Very disapointed, I did not want to mount it so Had to clean it. One of those weird deals.

I caught a white crappie Sat. am that was jus a hair under 18! Hoping to get pb to work out and post it otherwise is some1 else would post if for me would be nice?

Here's all you need to know about posting pictures.

http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubb...s_h#Post1219014

Otherwise you could send them to me and I'll be happy to post them for you.