• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where can I get Lund Boat Decals

ac777

Just like the title says, repainting our boat, it's a lund 1700 prosport adventure. Price not too much of an issue, as long as i can get the right ones. Anyone got any leads?

Thanks

Very expensive, I just had my 2010 explore repainted and re stickerd $1400 just for the sticker kit, to say the least I SH@* my self when I heard that.

Wow, that's nuts, I was thinking more like 2-300 bucks, and why are you repainting a 2010? if you dont mind me asking.

My buddy had new decals made for his Warrior by a friend of mine that has a sign/lettering business. I can get you his phone # if you are interested. He is up here in EGF.

Tully

My buddy had new decals made for his Warrior by a friend of mine that has a sign/lettering business. I can get you his phone # if you are interested. He is up here in EGF.

Tully

Does he ship?

Originally Posted By: GRAND DAD
Very expensive, I just had my 2010 explore repainted and re stickerd $1400 just for the sticker kit, to say the least I SH@* my self when I heard that.

Wow, that's nuts, I was thinking more like 2-300 bucks, and why are you repainting a 2010? if you dont mind me asking.

Because it was my first year with the boat that big and I didn't know how to drive it. Lot bigger boat then what I was use to handling. it got a lot of scratchs. But its all good now. just took some practice.

Out of curiosity I called Nelson Marine and they said the complete kit for a 2003 1700 Pro Sport would be around $500-600. You might have to put on a newer kit than what you had before depending on what year boat you have. The main decal was about $400, the rest were around $20 but you needed multiple different ones.

I agree on the take a pic and call your local sign/graphics person in your area and have them give you a price.......I had my local sign guy whip up some boat numbers after I painted my boat and they ran like 20 bucks but they look alot better then buying some block letters in the store and applying them.....

I think the 2010 is the size, not the year ac777.

I will give my buddy a call and see if he ships.

Ok Duh, I should have thought of that, are 2010 Lunds even out yet?

Out of curiosity I called Nelson Marine and they said the complete kit for a 2003 1700 Pro Sport would be around $500-600. You might have to put on a newer kit than what you had before depending on what year boat you have. The main decal was about $400, the rest were around $20 but you needed multiple different ones.

Ok this would be for a 99, but shouldn't be much different though.

Not sure you will be able to find the older ones very easily, but why not upgrade to the newer style anyways of your going to do it.

I know when I asked crestliner for the ones for my boat, I would have had to upgrade to a little newer style as I don't think stocked the 2002 anymore if I remember correctly.

I know there is a Graphics place called south side graphics, he does alot of boat stuff, I had him do some Lund ones and they looked great, he also did a friend of mines Blue Fin

we got Reg #s from him too and for a set it was about $10 I think and he really worked with us on the styles

here is his number 763-390-2987 he was just north of the cities just past rogers