• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys jw when u catch all these monster flatheads, where do u usually fish? and do u use cutbait? or stinkbait? or what i might try and target some flatheads after seeing these pictures.. lol

If you look down 2 threads theres one called " tips tricks....." that should help?

I'll catch those all year long....upgrade or not. One kicker fish would be nice though wink

You seem to be inching your way to the Green Leaderboard. One more inch and you are in the 200 Point Club. I'm stalled out way below you but I've been catching fish most every night but nothing that will upgrade even my little ones. I agree with you though - I would take fish like that everyday, they sure are fun to catch.

Nice fish guys! Way to get him into one Carpin! Those bullies where feasting on fry this morning and a 41'' was there taking advantage of it.

I agree guys. Upgrades or not. Any of those around 40'' and larger are a blast. BIg enough you just don't know what you have until you have it by the boat.

Last night yelled a few runs, a few misses, 1 piggie lost half way to the boat and 1 sumo.

Which tried to take my arm off, as I was releasing her. I truly believe fish do bite out of aggression!

Here is my bud Rook's 1st flattie and 1st time out 40"x28".

Lucky SOB, darn that beginners luck! However, he does have a good guide. lol

rooks40x288-17-10.jpg

rook40x28.jpg

The bite marks

overbite.jpg

underbite.jpg

All in all, it was a good time with good buds