• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flathead Catfish Photo Gallery

HotPocket

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooked into my PB tonight with a 45 x 27! It was a rush and cant wait to get another one to size up! Was caught on cut bait. Seems whats been working lately.

Caught a Sheep head and not two minutes after I re-baited and casted I caught this one at about 8:15pm tonight! 2 channels and one leather back turtle was also brought in. So Keven I have your wedding gift now wink

Slowhand! Nice to run into you tonight. Never caught your name. Mines Nick! Hope you got your motor issue resolved!

7235_594578878992_199101806_34643738_3807235_594578883982_199101806_34643739_6447235_594585755212_199101806_34644124_155

Did you keep that thing? ( turtle )

Man thats a beauty congrats. Wish I would have been there for that one.

Jeff thought my line broke on shore, he literally jumped half way in the river to bear hug this thing. To bad they are slimy and slip right out of your grip! I got a laugh out of it. But all in all it was a good gesture to try and land that beast. What a good man!

great fish Nick and Kevin's getting cutbait for a wedding gift dont forget to put in a plastic container and let it sit in the hot sun for 6-8 hours before giving it to them sickgrin opps now he's getting to of the same gift no reciept no return laughlaugh

IMG_1264.jpg

50 lb hog!

Actually, I don't know how much it weighed...forgot my scale at home and we didn't get great measurements. The length came in at 43", but the fish was still bent abit. Here's some catfish guessterestimation though: I caught and weighed a 25 lb on Monday and this was alteast twice the size!

Caught on a piece of cutbait the size of a 50 cent piece.

50 lb hog!

Nice catch Carp-fisher!

But unfortunately I have to play devils advocate...

I've caught 5 fish this year over 43" long and not one of them were over 45 lbs...if your going to call 50...you'll need a girth to make the naysayers (myself being in that group) believe its 50 pounds. (even with a 32" girth...that fish is only at 46 pounds.)