• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PICS Portable Mods!!!!!!

B-man715

Last week I modified my one man Pro, and today/yesterday my 3 man Eskimo Grand Caravan got the treatment!!! Here are some before and after pics. I ordered 2 boat seats like the one in the 3rd and 4th pic that will be permanantly attached. I can't believe how much more room I have by doing this. There is room for 2 buckets, auger, heater, propane tank, 2 ready rig cases, 2 vexilars, and lots more under the seats!! Should have done this years ago, thanks to all that have posted stuff on mods before!

P1070702.jpg

P1070705.jpg

P1070791.jpg

P1070789.jpg

P1070739.jpg

P1070773.jpg

Glad you guys like it as much as I do.

BpAki987 : It is not a true insert, I have it attached to the sled in a few spots so in can't bounce around.

pdk511 : Yeah they sure are a heavy shack, I use it quite a bit alone when I fish at night. I have a tilt sled bed that makes it a lot easier if going solo.

stumper: No it doesn't tip when sitting in the front, but that seat is just resting there for looks, when I get the ones that I ordered it will be placed a few inches closer to the center console.

TravP : Yes the rod case is under the auger. Hard to tell in the pic, but the auger shaft is parallel to the ground. The business end of the auger is sitting on a small shelf, leaving about 7 inches of space under the entire length of the auger shaft. I might install a door though to keep whatever is stored there from bouncing up and hitting the flights.

I got excited to do a mod earlier this year too but haven't had time to put any pics up 'till now. The console is removable with quick disconnects on the lighting. FYI I haven't had to charge the battery once yet this year and I fish 3 nights/week. I sprayed on a bedliner type material but it seems to be rubbing off so I might have to redo that next year. I usually fish with my seats all of the way back to maximize space so I left an area to put the feet inside the sled. There is still room on the side for the vex, camera and heater but with this sled I've always had to put the auger on top after the cover is on.

DSCN1215small.jpg

DSCN1216small.jpg

DSCN1217small.jpg

DSCN1219small.jpg

DSCN1220small.jpg

DSCN1221small.jpg

B-man

have the same house. Try to copy and paste the photos for later use, was unable to. any chance you could email them to me?

thanks

Right click on the photo and choose "save image as" and then save it to a folder in your documents. I have a folder for porty mods and have saved a lot of images to give me some ideas for my Otter Lodge.

Great job on your mod and super idea. We have 2 Grand Caravans and a Profish 350. They will look similar by next ice season.

Thanks again.

We use tilt snowmobile trailers when we fish alone. I also made a four wheeled table, so I slide the house off the trailer onto the table and roll into the garage.

fishhouses.jpg