• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ADD at work

Sandmannd

Well, I get a little ADD when looking at a computer all day. Today, the tornado sirens started going off outside. I threw my headset down and started running around yelling "Air Raid". I work with a ton of people, got some crazy looks and a few just hit the floor laughing at me.

Anyone else do anything crazy to break the monoteny?

I like putting a small piece of scotch tape over the microphone on the phone. Tt usually takes them awhile to figure it out.

Or unplug the keyboard/mouse.

Sending faxes to people's phones who sit near you is also a good one. Especially if it auto-redials them.

Well, I get a little ADD when looking at a computer all day. Today, the tornado sirens started going off outside. I threw my headset down and started running around yelling "Air Raid". I work with a ton of people, got some crazy looks and a few just hit the floor laughing at me.

You and I sound like we would get along great as co workers.lol

When I get bored I walk around and put tape on the bottom of peoples mouses so they wont work. Ive had people come to me with broken mice after slamming them and breaking them. When you pull the tape off they just turn red lol

When I get bored I walk around and put tape on the bottom of peoples mouses so they wont work. Ive had people come to me with broken mice after slamming them and breaking them. When you pull the tape off they just turn red lol
Thats good....

Might have to get the Boss with that one.... Maybe one of the instructors too!

Make sure your paper shredder is turned off and unplugged. Then take the end of your tie and shove it down in the teeth and start hollering and acting like you're being choked to death.

Trust me on the laughs on this one.

DD

A little die-electric grease on the phone. Ketchup packets under the toilet seat (under the stand offs) makes a real mess. Where I work you need to dial 8 to get an outside line, all of our extensions are 4 digits so you page someone to call 8911. Almost too many to post!

one time my boss was working at her computer (and quite focused at what she was doing). I walked out of the back room with a small box and flipped it upside down a few feet behind her, then stomped on it...the resulting blast made her jump about a foot off her chair, then she laughed about it.

Another time i found a rubber snake and put it in one of the paperwork drawers, the next day she yelled at me when i walked in the door. She also said she was gonna get revenge but it hasnt happened yet smile

Hey...I am really getting ADD at work...11 working days (?) left and it is really getting hard to concentrate on anything...one of our tricks in the repair shop area was to find some spare screws or springs and drop them on the floor next to the guy repairing a part. He would then take the thing apart again to see where he forgot to put the screw or spring in. laughlaugh

Sandmannd- this was the best one! For some reason just 20 minutes ago our weather alert radio started alarming (I think for heat advisory warning, I don't know, clear blue skies). I came out of my office running in circles yelling AIR RAID!! AIR RAID!! good times gringrin

Glad you got to use it, it's a blast.

Found a new one to do. I take a little toilet paper and get it nice and wet. Then walk up behind a co-worker and do a "fake" sneeze while tossing it at the back of their neck.

Yea, I've been slapped a few times but it's still fun. And it works multiple times on people.