• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets see your ice rides

coombia21

Holy frig that thing is a beast in many ways . grin So do tell . Did you need to get winched back out of that slop and did you get those houses out of there in the end ? Looks like it could be a jacking job with waders on just to keep that beast from listing completely onto it's side . cry

TD

2600 lbs without the plow. The rolled backing plate on the plow is plastic, I can grab on side of the plow and flip it over. It lighter than my angle plow. A little Ford pulled me out with my stretch rope. Here is a pic. of a 6 foot drift on D.L. I broke through.0124090825.jpg

alright...here is what i use to get on the ice usually...

HPIM0703.jpg

equipt with hiking socks and a pair of sorrels

or when im feeling lucky...

HPIM0708.jpg

'96 chevy S10

4.3l V6, one wheel wonder, had to dig it out a few weeks ago on crystal with no shovel by myself...that was fun

plowed roads its fine, in the snow...forget about it...i need a posi rear end

This summer when all of you are fishing ( I don't like summer fishing that much ) I'm going to put new sheet metal, a clutch, 1st gear back in it, and paint it. I don't know a color yet? I painted my last one Yellow and black, with purple tube bumpers. It looked real nice, but in someone field, LOL it stood out like a sore thumb. Any suggestions???? It will be Base clear, I paint my own...

I tore the one I had down to a bare frame and bare tub. I painted mine bright metalic green. If I had to do it again I would have painted it black, and wouldnt have sold it! Last I heard it is somewhere in the Staples area.

blaze orange and black, I kind of like that.... I had a van I paint that way, brings back old times... But there again if a guy happens to accidentally trespass somehow, it really stands out. lol. I'd camo it but just can't see doing it to new body work...