• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Buzzsaw

Thanks guys! I just got home from the Vikes game... it was a Happy ending anyways. No shooting with the camera today, but yesterday and the day before I got some decent Buck shots.

107475244.jpg

and of course the small doe.

107499178.jpg

and a couple Black Capped Chickadee's.

107455571.jpg

107442142.jpg

107419119.jpg

Sweet stuff, Michael! I figured you were at the game. I met a couple folks from another forum who know you pretty well, and we were giving you crapola in your absence for being at the Vikes game instead of up at the Bog capturing images of boreal chickadees. gringringrin

Hope you are having a great Bday. At least your team won! smilesmilesmile

I am Jonesen hard for Boreals!! They are high on my list!! You will see me soon working those brown lil chickadee's!

Lets hope for light snowfall with little to no wind and soft filtered light. Is that really too much to ask???