• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO Monster flathead show

harvey lee

Just got done watching the episode at work....Excellent job gentlemen!! It was so good i think i need to go scratch the itch..its been a month since i landed a flatty over 10lbs...Though i hear the Kato area is picking up so maybe the tides will turn before the deadline and i can crack the top ten again.

Boy... if that doesn't get you fired up to fish cats, I don't know what will.

I caught that 47 pounder on my very first trip out at the beginning of summer. I've rewatched that video so many times and it always puts a big smile on my face. Just awesome that I can relive that night whenever I want.

Not quite my biggest cat but she sure didn't want to come to the boat!

Watching this video has got my cattin blood pumping again. I went out last night, no live bait started with crawler and caught about a dozen sheephead and several carp, a large buffalo, and a large sucker. I then started using cut bait, and had something hitting the cut bait, I set the hook, and it was solid, it felt like a snag, but I knew it wasnt. I fought it for about 2 minutes, then it spit it out.

I will be back out tomorrow night, I had to line up some bait before going out again. Hopefully can tangle with one more 20+ lber before the years end!

Thanks to Tom, Rick, Darren, Chris, and Jeff for making and participating in this video. If you havent watched it yet, I strongly recommend it!

Ive tried to open the link but it wont do anything but by the way it sounds from all the athers cat guys its one I have to see. I will try later or tomarrow.

well I figured it out it auto down loaed into my computer and I got to watch it and all I can say is That was so awsome Man I miss the river you guys did perfectly Thanks

I loved the tip about opening the bale up on a baitcaster and turning the clicker on. I was skeptical at first but once I tried it I loved it.

Its designed for that very purpose. Take some time this winter and do some reading and check out videos. There is a lot to be learned and this will help shorten your learning curve.