• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nice rig

dan z

What, are you guys to afraid we are going to pick apart your boats grin?

I would love to see a pic of Ed’s also.

I think someone should start a river rat boat thread. I need to steal some more idea's wink

Both boats are on the river a few days every week. You just need to fish more and you will run into us. I will be in deeper water just up stream from the first one foot or less spot today. Plus we can't waste camera space or batteries on pics of our boats. Need to save room for all the Henrys and Earls. Not many ideas to share anyway, lights, rod holders, and that is about it.

Ya, the couple times I have seen you guys on the river, it was kind of like this, but dark out grin

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

If I pulled up to ya, I would hate to get something like this done to me wink :

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Come on Shack if your going to be posting videos of boats that are supposed to resemble Eds and mine, we expect nothing short of boats that are doing ATLEAST a Buck twenty five!

ya right nothin special bout them just big motors and lights I have not seen a longer river boat or a 250 jet boat most guys prolly dream of having rigs like yours. glad I can dream bout it and have a picture to boot.