• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roll call of 50's caught this year

audemp

I finally breat the 40 mark now you guys are looking for fiftys . about the dream thing I had woke up twice after I caught the big cat in franklin because of a dream that it got loose and I had to check and I'm still dreaming of a 50 plus.

Do you think they make a replica of a cat that big?

Yes, they do in fact. Google all of these terms and click on the first link (I'm sure there are others as well), then scroll down to their flathead.

great fish reproduction studio warm water fish

Saw an article a couple months ago about these guys, apparently their replicas look great in real life. Here's a sample.

flathead_replica.jpg

There has been 7 or 8 that I know of caught this year, most if not all of the pictures can be found right here in this forum, or the KOTC Photo Gallery.

Speaking of Relicas, I saw one at the boat show this year of the World Record Flat (123lbs or something like that).....now that was impressive.