• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

Nate McVey

Does anyone else get a kick out of this as much as I do? Joey Chestnut just tied Kobayashi (sp?) with 59 hotdogs in 10 mins. They then went to the tiebreaker which was a 5 hot dog "dog off". First to eat the five wins.

Joey Chestnut retains the belt!!!!!!!!

haha i remember when Kobayashi won like 5 years in a row and the closest person was like 10 dogs or more behind, funny to see how eating hot dogs can get so much attention

ya thats true. I rememeber when there were guys that were talking smack and never even came close to him, and its seems like joey is always making it a run to beat him. Makes the sport even better, if it is a sport?

I remember a TV special a few years back called the Glutton Bowl that was show around Thanksgiving and it featured a bunch of different foods that people power ate. I remember some of the gross ones were tongue and also butter, guys just chowing down on 1 lb blocks of butter. Disgusting, and the guys in our family loved every minute. Of course the women hated it!

Windy

They had an interview with Joey in a magazine I was reading and he said that in contests the skinny guys can eat more than the fat guys cause its very exhausting and the fat guys get out of breath and have to stop. I guess I never thought about that.