• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Early Bloomers

Well, I spent the beautiful day at the MN Landscape Arboretum with the kids. It was just a great day. The kids had fun, I got some good images and it was gorgeous weather. What more can a person ask for?

There were quite a few early bloomers already. I'm not up on all of the varieties but I'll be working on that.

20080504flowers_5878_1.jpg

20080504flowers_5886_1.jpg

20080504flowers_5902_1.jpg

20080504flowers_5913_1.jpg

20080504flowers_5937_1.jpg

20080504flowers_6062_1.jpg

20080504flowers_6071_1.jpg

20080504flowers_6072_1.jpg

20080504flowers_6097_1.jpg

Beautiful shots! The colors are so vibrant and alive and so sharp! Thanks for sharing!! make me want to get back out in my garden - I think you have

1) grape hyacinth

2) daffodil

3) tulip

4) pansy

5) crocus

6) ? checking on this one!

7) tulip

8) daffodil

9) hyacinth with Mr. B

great spring colors MM!.....as Steve mentioned,It's going to be at least a full week before one sees our first forest floor flowers up here in the north country...I've been watching a green cluster of "round lobed hepaticas" but the flowering isn't happening yet.......even the green shoots of some marsh marigolds were busting through the swampy areas ...not to long now! grin.gif

Thanks everyone. My personal favorite is number 2. I was hoping to get something like that in a huge bed of tulips but there weren't too many blooming yet. Next time.

Thanks again