• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

Nothing better than Appeldoorn's loading/unlaoding your boat service!!! Atta boy Paul grin That's just one example of the "little things" Appeldoorn's does to make sure that they take care of you.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted Wed. Going to Mille Lacs tomorrow, photos will be taken with everything installed (except the other Lowrance 520).

Hopefully with a few nice Eyes or Smallies.

I'll post Sun. or no later than Mon. am.

The boat does exist!! grin

Rodmaker, sweet tiller. Love the white, looks like you could keep cool in that on the hottest of days. I think I see your strategy now; withhold photos and build suspense for months to steal the BassCat thunder. Sweet rigs guys.

LB

It just took a long time for things to come together. I got the boat late June. I went through 3 different trolling motors (damaged while being shipped). Finally made up my mind on electronics. Believe me, it would have been nice to do this weeks ago. But after using it Sat. It was worth the wait. Thinking about going back up there Sat.

200320YarCraft200041.jpg

Boy... did I pull a big double take on this photo.

My first thought was you do not see many tillers with the electronics storage console on that side of the boat. Cool!

Took a couple minutes to put the pieces together but realized the image was mirrored.

Nice Boat!!

Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if I would have to wait another year. Just a tip to anyone looking for a glass tiller or console, either YarCraft, Warrior, get ahold of the Plant Managers. I had great help from them both trying to locate boats for me.

Alot of the "cleaner" boats like this one don't "Officially" make to for sale status. They (YarCraft) knew of someone that was considering trading for a new boat. They gave them my # and we discussed things and I ended up meeting him down at the boat show.

Got the ok from Marine Man (thanks) to post the names of Plant Managers.

YarCraft - Dean Nathe

Warrior - ask for Jeff (not sure if he was Plant Mgr. but that was my contact at Warrior.

They both did alot of looking and answered any questions I had

Mark,

It's nice to finally see your rig. I hope I answered some of your questions along the way. I would second what was said about getting a hold of plant managers or pro-staffers, they know who is getting a new boat and who is selling. I know there was 3 or 4 other guys interested in this boat if rodmaker didn't take it.

Good luck with the new rig!