• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Price is Right

CrappieAttitude

I was on daddy duty yesterday and happend to channel surf to the Price is Right. Does anyone else think that Drew Carey is a terrible host for the show. Talk about no personality. I guess he is only funny when it is scripted. Bring back Bob B!!!

CA

Meaney... I am disappointed son... Not a fan of Drew Carey? I am downloading season one of the Drew carey show right now.

Is the show really that bad now?

I guess I'm the only one that likes the show better.

If you've ever heard Drew talk in interviews about the show, he's overjoyed with it, because it's able to just "pal around" with the people that are so excited to just win ANYTHING.

Sure he's no Bob Barker, but look at the rest of the show as well. No more Rod Roddy. Look at all the electrical tape on the floors for the "models" to move the prizes and games.

You have to take it for what it's worth. Plus, I like a show that isn't 'perfected'. Bring more realness back into mainstream.

I'm not looking for reality shows, just shows where people can show they have mistakes and flaws like the rest of us.

Between Drew and Plaid Shirt Rosie I would pick Drew every day of the week and twice on Sunday! The last thing I need to be watching is Rosie injecting her "lifestyle" choices into her comments. It would change the whole meaning of hugging the audience members!

I hold a fondness for Drew since we saw a live taping of his show when we were out in Cali on vacation and we actually won the show script from Kathy on the show who played Mimi, kind of cool.

As for his game show hosting ability, it is not his strong suit for sure but the show is kind of interesting at night when they give away huge prizes, we have already seen two people win the million so that is kind of cool. And at least Drew is not molesting the Price is Right girls on the show like the tabloids have been accusing Bob of doing for years!

Windy

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
they needed to let the show go away after he left. When bob went out, the show should have as well. Im sorry, but just the way i feel

I don't know. Its the only thing good on when I play hooky from work. Just wish Richard Dawson was 40 years younger.

I have yet to see it, but most shows that have been on this long... some just need to let themselves die. Maybe its time for this show to be over.