• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking News Rock-N-Reels

Scenic

Well T-Bone those babies work great. I have been using mine alot since I got it around Christmas. I have gotten several fish with it. This past week fishing I have probably gotten 3/4 of my fish on in the other 1/4 on my jigging and 0 on my set lines. Out here in ND we can fish 4 lines so I had to order another Rock-n-reel and a couple of the tub versions. A really great invention. I should mention I have caught walleyes, perch, crappies, and I can't forget the big old ugly eelpout. I caught a 11# eel last weekend and it work just like it should rock a little and I set the hook into something big and I knew what I had. Can't wait to hear what your next invention is T-Bone.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by iffwalleyes (edited 01-19-2004).]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like my tub mount. I have had several fish hit my rod without me knowing it and the real catches the pin every time. No losing the rod down the hole. Now I need a second one for the other side of my house.

The Rock-N-Reel was the ticket for a lot of the catfish caught this past saturday at the Cool Cats Get Together out on Horseshoe. Those light biting cats were no match for the Rock-N-Reel and the bites were easily detected. I've seen Rock-N-Reels catch walleyes, perch, pike, crappies, and catfish so far this winter. Good job TBone!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I'll second that it's a great invention but how many of you have clunked you real on the rod when you forget to slide it sideways before you set the hook. Am I the only absent minded one out there? Still catches a lot of fish.

After watching Tbone and friends use these up in Canada last year, I said to myself...geeze Tom, you need one of those...

Well, I put it off and then at the last ICE event on Winni, Dennis Steele brought out his new Rock-n-Reels. This got me thinking again. Sooooooo........

I finally got a couple! Thanx Tbone!

I'll be putting these to some hard use over the next few months...cant wait to see that balancing rod bend over!

(by the way, Tbone, shoot me an email...I lost your addy again...DOH!)

------------------
>"////=<
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. # 841
www.marcum.com

If any of you people have any direct questions about these, e-mail me at turbofix@yahoo dot com. I'll do my level best to handle whatever you shoot in my direction. If there's a problem with a "no ship" I need that info as well. Thanks.......T

T-BONE
As a goot frient and a avid user of the ROCK N REEL, A big congratulations are in order, If you did not know the ROCK N REEL made it in the February issue of the Walleye Insider in the new products section with a nice write up on it...congrats again.