• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking News Rock-N-Reels

Scenic

I have a quick question in the pictures I see on the rod that there is a ring it looks like a o-ring or something that is right up next to the peg is that what you use or what? Is this used to mark the balance point? Or what?

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by iffwalleyes (edited 12-11-2003).]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Here are the pics:

donotcopystand1.jpg
Tub Mount - Front view with a fishing pole

donotcopystand2.jpg
Tub Mount - Side profile

donotcopystand3.jpg
Tub Mount - Notice how they can be mounted to flip up/down & right/left

donotcopystand5.jpg
Tub Mount - Top view

donotcopytubmount1.jpg
Tub Mount - Nice profile of one mounted to a sled

donotcopytubmount1.jpg

donotcopystand4.jpg
Stand Alone - This is the prototype

(1 unit) $15.99 + $5.95 shipping
(2 units) $30.00 + $5.95 shipping

These units can be ordered at:
Scenic Tackle Inc.
218-751-9669
They accept Visa / Master Card

Scenic Tackle also honors the "We don't tell spouses what you bought policy"

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 10-15-2004).]

Hey! Thanks for posting those pictures! Now I can remember what my Thorne Bros. Walleye II rod used to look like before I broke it in three pieces up at the Angle!........I have started to produce the stand alone units in my workshop. Still waiting for the other stand alones from NY. The ones from my shop are the traditional type like the one in the picture only dressed up a little more. The others have a spring loaded arm that flips down for stowage (not available yet) but both work the same...........T

T-bone,
I need (2) of them there stand-alones! Drop me an email and let me know where I can get ahold of them. A few pics will be taken also. You told me you were going to get some video of the RocknReel in action is that going to include the rod being snaped?

------------------
www.bucketrack.com
Hey nice Rack

Gissert......I'm grounded. Shifter casting in my steering column is broken in half. Only making emergency trips right now. She's a bit of a biotch to shift right now. It's a two fisted operating requiring lots of patience. Might have to change my name to Ben Dover and go see Mr. Goodwrench! Ouch! Yeah, maybe some footage would be good. It was too cold or too windy last weekend to do anything really.....Good luck. I think I'll be up the following weekend if all goes well.......

Sand Burr.......I'll shoot you an e-mail....

Match Man......you too......

Things are humming in the shop today......T

TBone- All I can say is WHAT A PRODUCT....2 thumbs up.

A 100% recommendation for those people looking for stocking stuffers that haven't done all their SANTA shopping yet wink.gif

Set's up real nice with a TB deadstick!!

Thanks again for coming up with a great rod holder. The best I've seen out there yet!!

T-Pone? I tink he is dat guy who takes and lives over by Fiske Sverdrup's lutefisk factory just outside of Unnerwoot. Aty least dats vhat Heino Bajummpa says.

He is a clever fella, he is. Just wait until you take and see his propane conversion for the lazermag and nils master augers. A one pounder will tak and trill tirdy or forty holes it will, wit no leaky gas cap.

He also has a contraption he is working that will take and bleed off 500 watts of the Marcum's 1500 watts of power to a chamber where you can take and heat up your lutefisk and pop some popcorn for when the fish wont take and bite.

I vill take and ask him for an update if I run into him in the Unnerwoot Legion enjoying a cup of Jet A. Hopefully we wont take and get Barbed. If dat happens, I will take and ask him after our naps.

Happy Christmas to all of youse guyse out der in Rock n Reel lant.

Hjalmer Tordenskjold.....I'm headin' up there tomorrow to go fishin'. I'll be in the area for tree dayss. Might get "Barbed" one of the nights so stop in there ok? And one more ting.....where in da heck did you get dat name? Hjalmer or Tordenskjold-they're both unbelievable!

Captain B.R.K. ....Glad to hear all went well. What did you catch?

Jigstick......what's your e-mail? I'd like to hear your experiences with the RnR.......T

Dennis Steele........You have mail........T

Oh yeah, I met up wit dat Helmer Turdenskold over the last weekend. He vas in da Unnerwoot Lesion club. After I gave him lots o' dump about his name and questioned his choice of attire, he asked me just who da heck I vas! I told him my name was Laars Pihuulak! Heh heh.........T

Another endorsement from a average joe fisherman for the rock n reel... I finally got my hands on one (been waiting since they came out last year) and used it up at LOTW early last week... and it worked as advertised... and increased (in my humble opinion) the number of fish caught dramatically.

Thanks TBone for the great idea and quality product!

marine_man