• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Round 1: Minnesota Wild TV SCHEDULE POSTED HERE!

mr_jman

WED April 9 - 8 p.m. - Minnesota - KSTC-TV

FRI April 11 - 8 p.m. - Minnesota - FSN North

MON April 14 - 9 p.m. - Colorado - KSTC-TV

TUE April 15 - 9 p.m. - Colorado - FSN North

THR April 17* - 8 p.m. - Minnesota - KSTC-TV

SAT April 19* - TBD - Colorado - FSN North

TUE April 22* - TBD - Minnesota - KSTC-TV

Broadcast information: Duluth; Superior, Wis.; Sioux Falls, S.D.; Rapid City, S.D.; Grand Forks, N.D.; Fargo, N.D.; Austin; Rochester; Albert Lea; Mankato

Check with local cable and satellite providers for details.

All times and broadcast locations are subject to change.

I see for us people living in northern MN the games will be on FSN and on my9 (channel 45 in the Metro)

Originally Posted By: walleyes12
Just an update. I called my local cable station here in Fargo ND, and all games can be see on channel 9! I hope this helps anyone in this area!

what is channel 9? I'm close to Fargo, but my cable is probably through someone else.

Originally Posted By: Hockey Guy
I think we should still be able to watch the games on Versus if we want. I hate that they black them out on Versus when they pick them up on 45. I BOUGHT AN HDTV FOR A REASON!!!!!!

Look at the bright side. If they're blacked out on Versus, you don't have to listen to the worst commentators on the planet. I used to think Dan Dierdrof and Troy Aikman were bad until I watched a hockey game on Versus.

I would like to hereby issue a lavish apology to anyone I may have insulted, accused, or otherwise upset with my earlier post.

The Wild game is being picked up by a local Sioux Falls station that is carried on most all cable systems (including mine).

Back to the game...

Did i read this right on ESPN on the Wild schedule they say the play at 10 in Colorado tomorrow, and it has game 7 if necessary list at 1:00?????????? How stupid is that if this is even right. They play all these late game so I'm tired for work. Now if we do make it to game seven I can't even watch the game because it's in the afternoon on a Monday how stupid is this??