• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Couple Mounts

hanson

Bryce- Who did the mount? I'm looking for quality crappie taxidermist. Yours look really good, it looks real. Alot better compare to some crappie mount I've seen but this one is one of the best in details and everything. I have two in the freezer, looking around for options to do the mount for me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copies the mount in the corner by the round table in Westwind. Work is done in Spicer and I know I can't post a commercial link without going on the healthy scratch list for 2 weeks. Will try and get around to photographing my birds and posting on site somewhere. Not that difficult to stuff game but it takes an artist to put the paint on.

Bryce,

I wonder if we use the same guy in Spicer. I have largemouth bass and bluegill by someone from Spicer and my father has a bunch of fish from the same guy. Based on your post, I would say it is the same guy. He does excellent work.

I have two on my wall as well from Red, one 14.5 and another 14, I will post a pic when I get a chance. The paint job on them is absolutely fantasic! In fact I had the same guy do a couple of gills for me as well that turned out just as fantastic.

Quote:
nice Drewski,I got a couple 14-15 in crappies I should have this guy do?

Since you're from Wyoming...You could also look into Tony Valentini, he does heck of a job. I have two crappies that he should be done with soon. I will post a pic when I pick them up. He finishes his work usually no more than 4-5 weeks. Here is a sample of his stringer crappie work he did.

crappiesjpg-1.jpg