• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Sharing Panfish - 2008

harvey lee

Here we are in NY and the water temps are 75.2 right now and I can't believe that I'm still catching crappies in shallow but I found out yesterday they are there because the water is dirty (only muddy water on the lake) and they are feeding on some really small minnows and not sure what they are. We are fishing a lake system and getting whites and blacks together. I finally got the lady out and she 's bugging me to go back smile but had boat trouble (hit submerged tree) and have to get the boat looked at and fixed.

Julie062708B.jpg

LeeAnthony062708A.jpg

LeeAnthony062708C.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man nice bull Esox! My PB was almost exactly that size, just unbelieveable! Caught him on the lake where these pics came from. Nothing over 11" this time, but my GF and her roomie were very inexperienced anglers. They got spoiled... eventually complained about "catching another bluegill". The smallest gill we caught all weekend as 8", I kid you not. Biggest was 11" and 11.75 girth.

9eb5fc05.jpg

879f9867.jpg

900be647.jpg

6cf413d7.jpg

08b477e6.jpg

b2a40c95.jpg

And it goes on... we lost count of how many over 9 we got, and we must have caught 25 over 10". Just on fire the weekend before the 4th! Caught them up shallow on gravel, on deep weed edges, and even on mid-lake humps in 12-16 FOW.

Man nice bull Esox! My PB was almost exactly that size, just unbelieveable! Caught him on the lake where these pics came from. Nothing over 11" this time, but my GF and her roomie were very inexperienced anglers. They got spoiled... eventually complained about "catching another bluegill". The smallest gill we caught all weekend as 8", I kid you not. Biggest was 11" and 11.75 girth.

And it goes on... we lost count of how many over 9 we got, and we must have caught 25 over 10". Just on fire the weekend before the 4th! Caught them up shallow on gravel, on deep weed edges, and even on mid-lake humps in 12-16 FOW.

Lovin' the Wayzata Baseball hat smile Nice bluegills to go with it!

All of the pictures I've seen from you lately make me want a canoe. crazy