• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild

maros91

Also going to the game tomorrow. We'll be in the club level behind the away bench/blue line.

Should be a great game, it'd be absolutely great to win the division against Calgary of all teams.

Edit: Just found out, it's fan appreciation night! \:D

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it Thursday morning and the sun the is shining! It game day and the Wild are going to had calagary a beat down tonight, and make a statement going into the playoffs. I will be very surprised if Lemaire doesn't go with his bad [PoorWordUsage] lineup tonight. My perdiction for tonights game is Wild wind 4-2.

Walleyes, your right this will be a good day, sun is shining, Twins play a day game, then Wild tonight! Although I may have to go fishing this evening, I will still tune the radio on to listen to the game!

Go Wild!!!

Awesome!!!!!! One of the most complete games of the year.

Too bad Gabby got jobbed out of a goal.

We are playing playoff hockey right now. If we carry this into the playoffs we'll be tough to beat.

Kind of disappointed in simon. hes supposed to be a enforcer so come on already ENFORCE! he doesnt really hit maybe might fight? maybe. Wild still need to step up thier game a little and prepare for the worst! the flames will still be a challenge. Teams dont make the playoffs cause they are ez!

I've actually been quite impressed with Simon and his play. I think what he brings while on the ice is a physical presence. Notice how there seems to be nothing going on after the whistle when he's out there. It seems to me the opponent is always looking over their shoulder when he's on the ice too. He really seems to be keeping the other team in check, IMO. I also believe this is the style of play that Jacques is demanding of Simon. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the beast unleashed too!

I'd say Fedoruk is doing the best job of the enforcers lately, just not as an enforcer!

We went to the Thursday game and he was handling the puck like a real forward, he even got that goal.

Originally Posted By: germanshorthairs
A win against Colorado today gives the Wild-Calgary in the first round. A lose gives them Colorado in the first round. That sucks-A lose would be better in my opinion as far as playoffs go!! Go Wild!!!!!

It wouldn't be the end of the world to see Colorado win today. I wonder if they WIlD coaching staff and players are thinking.

Thanks for the stats Biff! I thought the wild have played pretty well with Simon in the lineup.