• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is It Too Early To Get an American Idol Thread Going?

I have to say, I was surprised that Amanda got the hook? But in my opinion, she was way to old for 23 and I didn't much care for her schtick. And that Mrs. Munster hair deal, I'd be frikken worried to have her come into my hospital room with a tray full of cutting instruments and some big needles!

She had to old a voice, to old a deameaner, didn't extend a young persona...good skin though and built pretty good....I bet she could kick a skinny guys butt! grin.gif anyways.....

I was way off on my guesses...the only one I got right was Kristy being in the bottom 3.

I didn't see last nights show, we were up on Mille Lacs perchin and that went about as good as my Idol guesses.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I nailed two out of the three bottom feeders but fail to pick the whacked one. Kind of surprised that Michael Johns did not get dragged into the pit and Carly got her wake up call. She may have fell into the trap of her fans thinking she was safe so they don't vote for her. Who knows.

I think they are going to have a name plate for Kristy Lee on one of the three stools next week. That Pretty Kitty has used up just about all of her 9 lives! Are there that many testosterone filled guys out there keeping her afloat? I guess it's not that hard to dial the phone with just one hand! LOL

I can go with Amanda, she was due, just thought that Michael butchered his song more than she did.

Till next week!

Windy

Yeah, Kristy is going to blow simon out of his socks, boy that comment got Mr. Junior High rollin, and his Metro buddy Ryan too. By that comment I must guess that next week is country week.

I think she is cute.

She also has a record out. So does the girl that looks like Boy George.

In fact, "Boy George" (tattoo lady) signed a high $$ contract and made a CD that did not sell.

I thought this show was for people without recording contracts?

They are saying its without a current contract and those are old and they don't have one now. Carly's was with...SIMON FULLER, owner of American Idol. Conspiracy theorists suggest she's a plant for him to recoup his money lost off her.

Originally Posted By: bottomdweller
Kristy needs to go she stinks, not even that good looking either.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

haha, I think she is DDG!

oh, and since I am on the subject.....GOD ALMIGHTY... Pickler is so hot! My wife almost beat me up last night because I couldnt stop drooling \:\)\:\)\:\)\:\)

Originally Posted By: Meaney
Pickler is so hot! My wife almost beat me up last night because I couldnt stop drooling \:\)\:\)\:\)\:\)

Must have been somewhat the same look I had last week when McPhee was on. HOLY SMOKES!!!!! Way better than Pickler and her big fake bolt-ons!

Man you guys crack me up. Aside from the browning hat picture, I give her just an OK staus. Being an Irish guy myself, I'm thinkin I could easily sit down and eat some potato's with Carly!

Best performance of the night, the last one Cook! Man, that dude has made me change my original pick of Archuleta being the Idol, thats for sure! If he keeps bringing it the way he did tonight, it's his for the taking!

Johns did a bang up job also, that was a good performance, the rest of em were just so-so and some were lousy.

My pick for the bottom 3 are Rameile, Castro and Smithson and I think Rameile will be going home.

OK, I really thought Johns murdered that classic. Every time he tried to crank out one of Freddie's big BIG notes he sounded off key and just yelling. Plus, the first part was WAY too fast that great anthem is much slower than the way the masses have murdered it in every stadium everywhere... I really didn't get that at all.

Castro I thought stunk it up again too. What is with the dude's facial convulsions when he's trying to sing. And wierd song choice too. TOO MUCH GONGA!!!

That's my bottom two, but I think the actual bottom three will be Ramielle, Kristy Lee and Michael Johns with Ramielle going home, only because I think the judge's praise saved Kristy Lee Cook for another week.

Aside from that HORRID ending, this was the first week I really liked Carly's performance.

David Cook is a ROCKER. That Dawg brings it. Syesha showed off her excellent pipes tonight too. Archy has all the little girls. Brooke wasn't as good as she was, but still upper half...

I thought the best three where David Cook, Johns and Kristi Lee (yea, you heard me Kristi Freekin' Lee). I just thought she picked the right song and sang it well. Any of the first three performers could go down, I'm for raman noodle going home. Every contestant bored me to tears until Johns came out. I've said it a ton on here, but have some fun with the songs for cripes sake.

My bottom three: Castro, Chikeze, Ramielle... Chikeze is going home.

Castro and Paula need to lay of the whacky tabacky... They were completely out of it. Simon tells Castro he isn't serious enough and the dude just giggled like an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. Stop smoking before you before!

I agree with lawdog about Carly... it would have be awesome until she butchered the last note.

Archuleta's performance was good but what motivational, hippy-cult song was that??

I would agree with the majority of the posts so far. My bottom 3 picks are Ramiele, Chickeze and Castro, with Ramiele going home. Sounds like everyone is kind of thinking the same thing. I am glad Kristi Lee brought it, she's fun to look at.

I'll admit it, I was a huge MJ fan growing up (born in 80) and Cook's rendition of of BJ last night was rockin. No, I did not stay at the NeverLand Ranch.