• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bridge in the frost

I'm posting these pics for a friend that was having trouble getting them online (Trophyhunter). He took the picture and I converted to Black and White. Which one do you like best? We can't decide. I think they are both nice.

Original

Bridgecopy.jpg

Black and white conversion

BridgeBWcopy.jpg

Thanks

The more I look at it am kind of leaning toward the color too. The gold grass in the foreground add some depth to it that doesn't come across in the black and white version. Either way I think he took a very nice photo that could go on the wall.

Thanks Mike for posting the pictures.

Mike introduced me to a photo club that he is involved in and the project for this month is "something old." I decided to shoot the bridge. I took pictures on three different days and I liked this one the best. While I really like what Mike has done with the black and white I think I like the color one a little better.

I don't post much in this forum but I do check it almost everday. All of you really know your stuff and it is truly enjoyable to see your pictures. Keep them coming!

Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Trophyhunter. How did you get a picture holding the fish that I caught. Isn't that illegal or something! ;\)

Looks like the general consensus is that the color is better.

Nice shot!