• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New here from cny

We know you Chris., I'll never forget that beautiful Nils Power Auger. That mutha can cut and cut quick... Welcome aboard always great to add another good guy to the crew and welcome to Fishing Minnesota. One thing that's nice here is were year round, fishing and hunting., it just keeps on giving and it's all about what you give. We love getting with the kids and looking forward to doing more of that which brings me to Tully.

Someone want to head that up. Pick a day well clear the schedules for a M&G on the tullster. Other than this weekend we could do it just about any other. I may have to break out the Apron for this ordeal \:D

Originally Posted By: kirkville1
Ok 1st lets say thanks for the invite. And now trying to find all of you who I know and just met rec. on the backset sat am

I don't think I have met you yet OH maybe about 10yrs ago at work grin.gif.Welcome aboard kirk-1 good to see you made it cool.gif You will see that this group here are all a good bunch of guys who are FREAKS when it comes to fishing welcome again kirk-1 will be talking to you again soon.Todd

Those pictures could be better than the pics of Tim with his tip up's. I shouldn't speak too loud though, I know I got pics somewhere of Chef and I back in the day with our mullets!