• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Post Your 07'-08' Picture Here!!!!!

Central Bassman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for those unreal pics MNMike. I am definitely going to look into buying a mountain sled for my next purchase. I don't think my little MXZ 500 short track could handle that snow....My God!!! It's not just the amount of snow that is fascinating about that place, it's the scenery around you too. God I want to go out west now!!

GE

GoggleEye i might have a sled for sale for you, Its only a 600, 136, but man she climbs and boondocks great!!! Either way ones you ride in the mountains riding around here just isn’t the same. I like to go down to southern Minnesota and ride down there. It is some what similar just without the tons of snow!!!

BucksnDucks... Nice pictures!!! I love white skis!!!

Bassman, god i wish I could take you up on your sled but I have to quit spending money for right now!!! Maybe next fall if you still have the sled available I would be willing to take a look at it!! I would love to get out west and do some mountain riding soon.

GE

I wish I could bassman. I just can't swing any kind of sled purchase right now though. Especially at the end of the season. Like I said, if you still have it come the fall, I would be willing to take a look at it. Hopefully we get some more snow and I can ride once more this season. Otherwise it may be the end of my season, up north trips are done for me!!