• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

best tv commercials of 07?

Andrew Erickson

I like the one where the guy is teaching his friend how to play the wii or some other game like that and he says "just pitch it how you would in real life" and he throws it at the tv and breaks it hahaha pretty funny.Whats everyones fav commercial this year?

Rat,

I thought that commercial was pretty unrealistic...Until a guy at our NY Eve party did exactly that. He was an older guy, a little liqoured up and was Wii Bowling without the strap on his wrist. He tossed a huge ball and hits the couch with his hand and sends the controller flying into a cement wall....NO MORE CONTROLLER! It was toast. We nearly wet ourselves laughing and then gave him hell the rest of the night about not forgetting his "strap on" again! Too funny.

Windy

I saw one recently where a guy and his wife are at a drive up bank teller. As he loads up the tube with change his wife says "I don't think you're supposed to put change in there". He puts the tube in the machine and it sends it into the teller booth at mach 1. The tube explodes inside when it hits the wall and sends change flying all over the tellers. The look on their face is priceless.

This one cracks me up:

Man talking to his wife from Vegas on the phone: "They even comped my room because I'm down 5800"

Wife: 5800 dollars?!"

"5800 chips"

"5800 dollars!"

"58 hundred dollar chips, out here thats like a dollar"

"back here it's 6 grand!"

"well, I'm still learning"

I liked the one about the Navy Seals, where the foot prints are left in the sand as they come out of the water and disappear as the surf recedes.

Also, the one where the dude is sitting at the kitchen table, talking to his doctor on the phone, taking instructions and getting ready to operate on himself and he says, "Shouldn't you be doing this?" Much better seen then said!