• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The childrens

Great picture! Everything in it is right! Very gook lookin Lil girl! I wish that I could have gotten a picture of Midnite (my lil black lab) that was that good before she went to the hunting land in the sky. Thanks for sharing! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Quote:

I like the shots too Cheryl. Anytime you can get a pet to sit still long enough to get a good shot is a good shot. Looks fabulous.

I agree with Paul, lovely shot. I just shot a photo of my dog in Christmas garb and a package and it was the hardest shot I've done in months! They don't always do what you want frown.gif Great work.

Cheryl I do hope that shot is hanging in your house somewhere. I really like the seperation you have between the dog and the background, not easy with a dark colored dog. That is pet perfect!

Yes my avatar is some recent dog work.

Cheryl,

That is a really really nice shot. I like everything about it. Can I use that and tell people it's my dog since mine won't sit still for a second to get a picture. grin.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for sharing

Mike

Dan, the photo looks great. Love the tragic labrador eyes.

Poor Paris has learned to just sit still and get it over with -- the treat will come at the end. He's been pretty much been tortured since I took up photography:

He's waiting for Santa

20071214171936_holidaydog2.jpg

He's looking for leprechauns

20071214171901_paddy1.jpg

He's a 4th of July dog

20071214171838_patrioticpuppy2.jpg

Quote:

Cheryl,

That is a really really nice shot. I like everything about it. Can I use that and tell people it's my dog since mine won't sit still for a second to get a picture.
grin.gifgrin.gif

A couple of months ago, I found a pic of Paris (a neutered male) posing as a stud dog in Texas. I had fun calling the breeder and asking all about him :-)

I've also found a few of him on My Space -- he's a popular pet. LOL!

Man o man I am just laughing!!! You are right about those tragic lab eyes! Mine are looking at me right now, why aren't we out walking or hunting!

That Christmas shot is fantastic, you do have the holidays covered well. I love 'em all, but them I'm a lab lover who can resist those shots. Great work!