• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Went for a bike ride this morning (images)

It was a beautiful morning in Duluth. Lake Superior was steaming due to the cold air temps (wind chills around -20) and the sun was out. Unfortunately, my car is in the shop - so I grabbed a bike and went for a ride down to the "Big Lake". Here are a few of the results. I would love some critique (on the photos, not my sanity). wink.gif

superiorwinter1wr4.jpg

superiorwinter2qr6.jpg

superiorwinter3oo7.jpg

superiorwinter4jb8.jpg

superiorwinter5ep4.jpg

Michael,

You are insane but these are well worth the effort(easy for me to say, I didn't have to go out). The only critique I could give is on the 3rd and 4th the sun must have been behind the fog because it's a little too bright. Other than that these are really super photos. My favorites are the 1st and 2nd.

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Thanks for the kind words! Truth be told, -20 isn't really that cold when your well dressed and active. I know I'm not the only one that likes to venture out when it's cold. I'm pretty sure I've seen more than a few shots posted by Steve that were shot in temps that low and lower. wink.gif

I like the first two shots, Mike. You need to come on down and shoot the Eagles one of these weekends... I'll shoot you an e-mail... or maybe some people here would like to do a metro area eagle shoot? I certainly could lead you all to the promise land... that is if you like eagles pulling fish out of the water right in front of you. grin.gif