• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

OK

COD5 is looking very very good.

4 player COOP and competitive COOP. NICE!

Wide Open, HALO like environments!

Do a search for this video on YouTube "Call of Duty World at War 1up Preview (Gameplay)"

Good preview review

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halo has a couple things coming out. First, Microsoft made a Halo Wars. You control an army of humans and fight the covenant.

Then, just recently announced, is Halo 4, being made by Gear Box (I think) because Bungie dropped Microsoft (don't know why).

Halo 3 just has a bunch of upgrades that are changing the online play making it faster/better IMO.

I'm sure this has been talked about but 300+ posts is a lot to go through. When I try to hook up to friends on invites it says Unable to connect or Notice: Server is full. This happens everytime and is frustrating. I can play everything else fine but as soon as I want to play someone I know it gives me this error. mad Any suggestions on what to do? I have a PS3.

Quote:
I'm sure this has been talked about but 300+ posts is a lot to go through. When I try to hook up to friends on invites it says Unable to connect or Notice: Server is full. This happens everytime and is frustrating. I can play everything else fine but as soon as I want to play someone I know it gives me this error. Any suggestions on what to do? I have a PS3.

With PS3 powered off - power cycle the modem (reboot) wait for all the lights to come on then turn on the PS3 and try. Do you use a router? Otherwise sony has some forums online. I don't know the site, but my buddy is on there and I can get it from him. I'm sure you could google it to. Or call Sony.

edotcom1117 is my PS3 handle. MS_Contin I met through FM and we always invite each other and kick a lil COD4 butt. Well I try - he's pretty good.

Quote:
Any PS3 guys out there can add me, DatBthunder.
Nice handle - I'll try to remember to add ya tonight. It's cool to have some FM'ers on there.

I'm waiting for Socom - a couple more weeks. I want Madden 09 too.

"When I try to hook up to friends on invites it says Unable to connect or Notice: Server is full. This happens everytime and is frustrating. I can play everything else fine but as soon as I want to play someone I know it gives me this error. Any suggestions on what to do? I have a PS3."

This happens when someone sends you an invite, and in the meantime, the max allowable players for the game gets filled up. It's best if you going to send an invite, to do it before you try to search for a game. At the same time, I'm a little impatient for someone to finish up a 20 minute game of sabatoge to wait for them to start a new game.

Thanks for the kind words ebass. I'm actually having some really bad games lately becase I'm trying to get the headshots all the challenges done, since I can't rank up anymore. Call of Duty 4 is the first shooter I've played since Doom II came out on PC. I started out really bad but I'm getting better. My accuracy and some of the other stats are kind of bad.

When this happens to me it when we are trying to set up a private match. I will call him up and do the invite while we are on the phone together and it gives me the Unable to connect or Notice: Server is full error. I also have a hard time waiting for someone to finish a game and usually only wait about a minute.

I'll try and add you chaps this evening..........and Dtro is right I love my XBLive but got the PS3 with my TV and the service FREE smile

TR00TER is my gamertag

I'm getting confused between the FM handles and the PS3 handles:)

Sorry I wasn't on that long datBthunder. I don't think I'll be on tonight, maybe tomorrow. IronMan in BlueRay came out!

Add MS_Contin - he's good. You guys need headsets or bluetooth. I've got a list of friends for PS3. We'll get in a private match so they can kill you I mean meet you. Then add them to your list. They talk smack to, just talk smack back. Oh wait - get a headset. I like Headquaters and Domination.

SCOMAC is another FM'er who's on PS3.

JPZ - is that the PS3 or Xbox handle?

Dtro and CF it was nice playing with you last night. My mic wasnt working so i might have to go get a new one. First time i ever played search and destroy, not really my type of game but it was fun!

We were making fun of you the whole time since you didn't have a mic.

No just kidding, I'm sure I was the laughing stock of the group. I hadn't played in a couple of months and it was obvious.

Search and destroy is fun. I prefer the objective game modes vs the deathmatch type games.