• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photoshopped or Not?

Quote:

You should have blurred out the back ground on that picture you can kiss that spot and those Crappie's BYe-BYe!
tongue.gif

Why? It looks like Three Mile Island to me, wouldn't want to keep those crappies. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Hands look funny... and you can see the white around them where the fingers are..

that, and when's the last time anyone saw a bluegill that freakin' big? That guy has got to go at least 225... the fish stretches from shoulder to shoulder?

ST - any deer pics lately? I'd love to see some whitetails in some brush before I come home to hunt!

Sorry, slick, no deer just lately, although I've got my eye out for them. Saw a real monster up the Echo Trail a few days back but he was gone before I could get the camera up. Nope, won't tell where. grin.gif We'll see what the week and weekend bring. grin.gif

Thanks Steve... look forward to seeing them. cool.gif Wouldn't dream of asking where, either... heck, there's been a few nice ones spotted where we hunt in Embarrass, so maybe I'll get to see one this year (finally?) Seems like lately all I've seen have been does, not that that's a bad thing. cool.gif