• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Show - IceLeader's/FishingMN

Rick

I stopped by the booth friday night and picked up a big dipper scoop. I also got a free package of the Lost River fish breading to try out. Fried up some fresh sunnies with it on sunday-this is good stuff!!! I tried the garden herb cornmeal version, and I would highly recommend it! Good crunch and flavor.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the show was great, it was a blast meeting all of you seeing all the gear beating the snot out of those BIG DIPPERS and drinking those 5 dollar beers!

Rick you ever need any help at any of your boothes makes sure you add me to your list..

To be able to see all of the products on the site first hand you can really see the quality of all the gear thats on this site.
The BIG DIPPER Really gets me, we beat the snot out of the sample for three days and couldnt break it.

That was alot of fun thanks guys!
http://www.geocities.com/wish_i_was_fishing2002

[This message has been edited by B Sander (edited 12-09-2002).]

I had fun visiting with all of you guys at the Fishing MN Booth! It was pretty impressive. Alot of nice products. I feel that the show went very well. Hit theLake and have fun!!! Bruce Mosher

------------------
Bruce Mosher,www.icebusterbobbers.com

I'm really bummed that I couldn't make it to the show. Nothing like a complete weekend tied up with relatives (not literally, of course) to ruin a chance to meet everyone.

I'm happy that the booth got so much traffic and I'm glad that Rick got some exposure for his great site. I've been a member for quite a while now and there are nothing but great people associated with this site.

I look forward to seeing more "lurkers" actually becoming members and sharing insight and stories. I also look forward to a chance to participate in some of the "events" this winter.

Also, as is mentioned above, for all of us who have ordered from the site, we do owe a BIG THANK YOU! to Holly, the woman who ships out everything that comes off this site. She has been great to deal with when I've been impatiently itchin' to get something!

Good Fishing!

[This message has been edited by huskminn (edited 12-09-2002).]

I couldn't make it either. Kids on Friday, guests on Saturday, and church and an afternoon function Sunday. Next year I'll be there. I'll have the weekend blocked off 3 months in advance!

I also got to agree about the products and the shipping. AWESOME! I will order something around midnight on a friday and have it monday. That's service. Kudos to all involved!

mm

Hey All:

I had a great time at the booth on Friday. Sounds like I missed meeting a lot of great Minnesotans on Sat and Sun. Thanks to the pro staff guys, and Rick, and Holly, for Doing a great job, and thanks to the show attendees who picked up a Big Dipper.

I'm a relative newcomer to the site, but I've been fishing in MN all my life, and it's great to connect with lot's of regular folks who enjoy all that this great area has to offer.

One word of advice: Get out and shop!! I just looked at the calender, and there's only 15 day's till Christmas Eve. Of course there's some great items on FishingMN.com that would wrap up pretty nicely.

If you need lefse to go with your holiday feast, or to make some tasty roll-ups for your Christmas vacation fish-house lunching Give us a call. 1-800-227-6442

Merry Christmas to All, Mark Edevold

The show a great fun!I had a great time meeting alot of FMers out there.I know I could have met a few more that couldn't get up and talk to us.You should have just butt into the conversation!After all we were just talking fishing.
I was really impressed with that Big Dipper.We actually tried to break that thing and didn't succeed.Thought about taking the Ice saw after it!
I would like to thank all that stopped by.It was all of you guys and gals that made the show so much fun.And I would also like to thank people for supporting this site by buying the gear that keeps this site free.Without you we would not have this great site!
Hope to see you on the ice and don't be to shy to walk up to another FMer and say hello!

I enjoyed meeting some of you guys on Saturday at the FM booth. Too bad some of you guys had to go off for lunch, would of liked to have met more!

The booth was packed; and saw a LOT of great gear. Very nice!!

This was my first Ice show and I was glad I was able to make it up on Sunday, It's always good to walk around and check out the new "STUFF" and to look for Idea's. It was finally good to meet some of the FM people and to put the names with the face's. Pwaldow was probly the best sale's person there, working over the cement at our booth, with the "Big Dipper Ice Scoop", even if he wasn't wearing a "skirt." Thank's to Jeff and Kyle from Scenic Tackle, it was good to meet you guy's and also pick up those glow devil jig's. Keep up the good work Rick, you have put up a good sight here for the fishing people. ricbak