• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Show - IceLeader's/FishingMN

Rick

I set up my Polaris Sportsman over in the Otter Outdoor display tonight. Just returned home. Rick, you're right, you're not set up! Just saw a bunch of boxes in your area.

I told a bunch of people to help themself to some of your stuff. Made a few bucks, too. That way, you won't have so much work tomorrow grin.gif

I plan on stopping in.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 12-05-2002).]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing Mark “Big Dipper” hasn't left yet with his pickup load of Big Dippers, Lefse, Fish Batter and of course ICESAWS or they would be all gone and Rick would owe us big time!
Have fun at the show!
“FISH” grin.gif
Geesh I just about forgot confused.gif ????????
SPEND ALL YOUR $$$$$$ grin.gif at fishingmn booth to keep this site FREE! smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

just at the fishing show, wasn't too bad lots of stuff there. visited the fishingminnesota booth and there was always a ton of people right in front of it. even bought a 12 card of angels from them. lots of new inventions n a cool trout pond. met a couple of the moderators but i am a shy kid so didnt talk too much. lots of stuff. good fishing.

------------------
Good luck sticking pigs this year!

I was there tonight and met a couple of you. I wasn't too hard on the wallet this year. I hate to admit it, but I had a tough time finding anything I really needed. Saw Dave and his Ice Assault Vehicle again in the Otter display. I liked the shack that canvas world was displaying. it was camoflauge and the windows had zippers so you could use it as a hunting blind and a fish house. pretty cool!

I was there. Met a few of you. It was a good time, and plenty busy.

Plenty of new gizmos to be bought. I restrained from whipping out the credit card though.

PCG

I stopped by today.

Rick, Paul, Jeff and Fishhead, it was good to meet you and finally put a face to the names.

Have a good show, and I'll think of you when I sneak over to Ottertail to try for a few mid day perch.

stopped by the booth today (friday) with my 4 year old. we both had a good time now we got to put that card of angel eyes to work on ottertail!!! Paul I'll bug you for some tips come january on those walleyes up there.Thanks guys. My daughter even caught a trout at the pond. catch and release of course.

Looks like Tammy and I will be going and sounds as though the little 5 year old will be tagging along as well. Is that a mistake or not? We have a X-mas party tonight so we are sending him overnight to the grandparents and I just hate to not spend the time with him. We will stop by and say hello on Saturday and see if I can connect a couple of faces with some names off of here. TROY

Went Friday with my younger bro'in-law. We had a blast. Met Rick and few others. Bought some glow devils, and the brother in law bought the pan fish jig assortment.

He is just getting big in to it this year and basically just said I want everyhting you have... CHA CHING... off we went..
Stop at Cabellas (worthless stop, bought nothing) and off to the show and Fleet Farm.
600.00 later and he is set! ha ha.

We had a blast looking at the gadgets, houses and etc. Not too impressed with most of the prices, but found a few things to get that I prolly did not need. Oh well.

Overall, I was impressed with the whole show and the F.M. booth.

Great job Rick and the others.

I went to the show yesterday (saturday) and got a chance to meet a lot of FM crew. I think that the Fishing Minnesota booth was one of the most popular ones there. I also got some info on hosting an outting. I'll let you know when and where.

Good Fishin, Matt.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Seems like this weekend was a big blur. Met so many of you I'm having a hard time remembering everyones name smile.gif Good fishing to all and hope that everyone can make it up here for the FM event.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

WOW,
what a weekend. I can't ever remember working so hard AND having so much fuin at the same time.

So many of you stopped by to say hello I can't begin to racall all the names.

For all you lurkers out there, it's time to register and join in. We figured from the show appearnaces that about 90% of the visitors to the forum are lurkers only.

We appreciate all of you as well and we'd also like toget a chance to talk fishing with you here when you feel comfortable.

Please take a look at the beginninbg of this thread and notice all the Pro Staff and Field Staff that attended. Ad in Adam Johnon and Ricbak who joined us on Sunday and you can bet there was a lot of talk about fishing and just plain ol joking around.

I have to give a huge THANK YOU to all the field staff who attended and especially Pwaldow, fishhead, b-Sanders, and Jimmy who stuck around and helped us tear down. The show closed at 5 and we were on the road by 6:15. Thanks you from the bottom of my heart guys. You made this Show a BLAST smile.gif

Our booth was one of the few that seemed almost constantly busy and often with fairly large crowds just having fun in front of it.

If you didn't get a chance to make it, please consider getting in on one of our Events. The Metro Tour and the ICE Tour are both free events that gives our Pro and Field staff the chance to get out and help you get in on some current tactics for catching more fish.

I'll give more details later..but there are going to be a lot more fun activities planned this winter. Check the ICE Series dates and Metro Tour dates out. Then plan to attend the free part of these gatherings. Even if you are a lurker, you'll be glad you did.

Any lurker who cares to speak out about the crew you met at the FM booth???

i found it kinda funny that ur competitors booth (un-named web site) had nobody there and the guy was pretty much sleeping when ur booth had literally hundreds. i was hoping to get around talking to u guys but i didn't have a way to talk without interupting. still haven't even met rick or anyone else. nice job on the site, very cool.

------------------
Good luck sticking pigs this year!

Worth the trip from Northern WI!, I also followed suite with purchasing a card of Angel Eye's put them to work on Sat. and caught a fair share of Crappies, was the only jig working on a slow, slow afternoon. Thanks

Definitely an interesting day at the show Saturday for me!
I noticed several booths close by that literally were just sitting there watching the action at the FM booth.

It was fun getting to know Paul R a little and talk-ing with GUllguide, Fishhead, PWaldow, RIck and Jeff.

THe gear that was literally flying out of the booth were the ANgel Eyes, BIg Dippers(PWaldow had more fun smashing than selling) and Croxton Pond bags.

I wouldn't hesitate getting in on this gear.
WHy be the last on the ice, scratchin; your head!??

PS. RIck, I made sure I worked up a real hardcore sweat before returning my shirt!

Jim W

Great Show!!
Rick, your booth sure was BUSY, too bad that time was a factor for me... I couldn't even get down the isle there were so many people. I wish that I could have spent more time and had a face to face but a State Tropper had a little something for me so I couldn't be late smile.gif .
I must say that I noticed a lot of the competition looking your booths way and checking the watch.... gave me a chuckle.
Good job and maybe see some of you on the ice.

I was working at the Brainerd Jaycees Booth on Saturday. The Fishing Minnesota booth, specifically the "Big Dipper" was the buzz of the show. I bought the Big Dipper or rather my friend did for me. I was worried that at the rate they were selling I wasn't going to get one. So he got me an early xmas present. I am sure that I will order more of them.

There will always be people who complain about the price of this, that or the other thing. I think that these people missed out on the spirit of the show--have fun, meet new people, deam about the fishhouse you are going to buy when you win the lottery. I had a great time!

i to would like to thank rick and all the guys at the booth. i could have spent all day there but there just wasnt the room. the isle was plugged and people couldnt get through. maybe next year you need trafic cops! LOL.

It was great meeting EVERYONE at the show this past weekend. We did have a lot of fun at this booth and those who have commented about the traffic are right. That booth was busy. The best thing I think was just putting faces with user names and learning more about the people we exchange messages with.

For those I worked with at the booth. I had a blast working with all of you and hope we can do that again. One person that was kind of in the shadows that I would really like to acknowledge and thank would be Holly Berry. She was our till operator at the show. For those of you who don’t know her, she is the quiet one that is responsiable for shipping out most orders that are placed thru this site. I think she does just a great job at keeping all this stuff straight and works her butt off trying to get product in as well as out the door fast enough. Good job Holly.

Fishing time is here!!!
Jeff