• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recruit Tyler Update

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's mean looking cause he's still getting over that bug, but he wanted to go to the ceremony and see his friends.

Make no mistake I can still kick Tyler's butt and he knows it. wink.gif

Frank - Messing with Vassil's confused.gif that's like waking Ben Toothlessburger up in the 2nd half;)

Tough being at work today but I have to because of vacation restraints till Dec 31st and then it's some serious ice fishing.

Timmy,

Sorry bout not getting with you and Tyler trhis past weekend. Got a serious case of cellulitis in my left foot. Cindy made me leave Todd's Sunday moring eartly so I could go to West Point Hospital. been laid up since and now I have to go back and beleive their going to lance it so it can drain!!?? not looking forward to it.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it up there to welcome him into the Marines and shake his hand. Got to go, Cindy is on my butt to get to the hospital. Talk to you soon,

Steve

Bronchitus Again frown.gif... Oh well he is on anti-biotics until he leaves for SOI... He said he hated being pushed back with the toe in basic. Doc gave em a 10 day script but the last dose he'll take is before he hits Geiger. They have to register meds and he doesn't want to, I guess it's a pain in the you know what.. Miserable rain here today...

Tyler, sorry to here you are sick still Im glad that you got out and caught some waldos wink.gif.I hope you feel better and Im glad you steped up to the plate to serve our country. I am proud of you young man.

Timmy, I have my computer problem solved Im in wink.gif I will talk to you later.Bark at the moon grin.gif.

Gonna take my Marine out for breakfast here in a little while before I put him on the bus. Gonna see him hopefully round Christmas... Tyler wanted to say thanks for all the support you all have given, it means alot, see you on the water...

Gotta a call from tyler tonight, he just got back in from maneuvers all week and came back to a burglary that occurred in the barracks while the platoon was gon. Al the footlockers were busted open and every ones' cash and jewelry were taken. Tyler's $90 Marine Corps. ring and $80 cash was stolen from his wallet. Thank god his debit cards were not taken. they filled out police reports to the MP's and there looking into it. Unbelieveable... I talked to him a bit tonight and he's doing o.k. but Rosa is still upset.

Hey Todd sorry we got interrupted last night on the phone by Tyler.. Talk to you tonight...

Juniors doing great he's doing his last hump at SOI a 3 day CSRE which is basically equivalent to the crucible at Parris Island. He's healthy and in good spirits and is ready to go Norfolk, VA 31 Jan for more training. He gave me a gift for Christmas that I can't open till 30 Jan 08... Hmmm I wonder what that is???

Anyway Tyler is glad that we finally got some good walkable ice here and wishes you all well this season. Don't know when Junior will be home next but hopefully will get a clue a bit further along into the next training process. That's your Tyler update...

Tyler update: School of Infantry graduation today and I got to open my gift from my son.. As son as graduationwas over Tyler got his orders and is on his way to Chesapeake, VA for more specialized security training. Had a little incident the other night when my wife got the Verizon bill and Tyler had a couple unauthorized downloads on there, blush.gif\:\/ ah teenaged boys \:D Here is the one of the gifts Tyler gave me for xmas that I couldn't open till today... Thanks Buddy!

1000985ag7.jpg

Speaking of the LX-5, had to send it into Marcum?? They had it back to me in 2 days for a no charge repair. I had it back for the big Brainerd ice tourney and it helped me land a suspended Tulibee and I scored a $2500 gift certificate at a nice resort!! looks like the boys are going to have a serious golf outing this summer!!

Tyler graduates on 22 Apr from security school and then he's straight off to Bangor, WA to guard subs for 2 years... So much for the white house.. On the bright side he put's on Lance Corporal 1 May...

Great news! Sorry to hear about the WH, but that's the Corp. for you, you never know until it's time to go. Just had a young friend of mine leave for boot camp, he's going MP as well. All the best to both of them and all the rest of the hard chargers! Ah, to be a young lion again.....