• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dumbest post of all time...what's your pick?

nate larson

I tell ya, anyone will complain about anything.

If someone was giving away free money and started a post. Someone would complain.

I would normally not respond to negative post, but this one takes the cake.

I vote this thread!

Quote:

If someone was giving away free money and started a post. Someone would complain.

I vote this thread!

HAHA...Just trying to get Meaney fired up. He is a friend of mine and I just like giving him a hard time. No harm intended!

yea, Nate is a great friend of mine...he was just trying to get under my skin about the MILLION post, he hates it but i love it! haha

oh and LAWDOG, you really think this site is so small that it is lacking server space, I highly doubt that. Oh and if it were I am sure that a 'Moderator' would delete it already. Plus, it obviously has a lot posts on it, so I am sure that a 'Moderator' isnt going to care, heck it keeps people coming back, and the more people that come back the happier the sponsors are...

oh and my vote for dumbest POST would go to

"RON MEXICO" no offense lawdog, but seriously.

GO FALCONS! FREE VICK

You said post not threads......so I'll to say most of my post in the sports section of FM would have to be considered. grin.gif

I'll have to reasearch the Dumbest Threads started topic and get back to you I do have a couple in mind but I want to be sure before I post them.... grin.gif

The Fan thread was the funniest Thread/ or post.

This a dead thread, because it was a joke.

Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I vote this thread!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA...Just trying to get Meaney fired up. He is a friend of mine and I just like giving him a hard time. No harm intended!

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Lets make a million.....for sure.

Right on! That's what I like to hear. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. Maybe we should start our own count? How many people think that the "Let's make a million" post is the dumbest post ever?

Quote:

OK! PIERBRIDGE....why do you say it is so dumb, yet I just noticed that you had juuuuuuuuuuust posted number 129 on "lets make a million"

uhhhemmm, hypocrite?
ooo.gif

Doesn't anyone have a sense of Humor around here anymore.. grin.gif

If you noticed the picture it says END as in the END of the thread "JOKE" I knew it would go right over your head.

i-129_ia_et_01.jpg