• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Ride on August 18th at Nemadji!!!!

Dave S

i love riding in nemadji....great place to go for the day or the weekend. I will keep checking the site and hopefully i can make it. I was up there this spring and they actually had mud trail...dont see that very often.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.... I am new to this particular forum but have been riding for many a years...

I'm up for this ride as I am always looking for new riding areas and people. Love diverse trails. Never been to Nemadji but was on the Danbury side once last year.

Right now I am open for that date so count me in. You do a day ride or camp over there?

Sounds good. What campground do you stay at? I've got a somewhat large camper but it sure is nice. 30 footer.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

This is of course assuming I have my wheeler put back together as it is in a few pieces right now.

Thanks. That sounds like Spider Lake for the camping at the State Forest. Looks like I should be back together by then as I should have my new radiator by this weekend.

This is just food for thought and I am just trying to avoid any problems for you guys. That weekend you picked is the Annual Straight Arrows Enduro run. There will be a lot of Motocross racers in the area the whole weekend. Two big groups could spell disaster. Whoever is coordinating this ride I ask that you contact the organizers at straightarrows (Contact Us Please) org and find out what trails they will be running on so there isn't any problems. I coordinate rides for our group and so I know how much of a fun killer it could be for the group. Not to mention I feel like my guys are going to lynch me some times when things don't go smoothly even though it is out of my control. I would love to join you but I will be bear baiting so I may run into you guys. I will be on a black/silver Polaris X2.

If anyone gets info about the enduro running through Nemadji, Please let me know. The wife would not want to go if there was other fast and heavy traffic going through the woods(other than ME!!). I also have a chance to go to a buddies cabin up by Gilbert the same weekend. Let me know!! smile.gif

I just talked to a member of the Straight Arrows club. The actual enduro isn't until Sunday the 19th. There is a kids event going on but it will be on private property.

Everything still appears to be a "GO" for the 18th. We will try our best to keep the group together on the trails. I have been following a post in another site about a ride that occurred last weekend in WI and what started as a bunch of friends getting together for a long ride turned out to a lot of arguing. Let's try to avoid that if at possible. The intent of this ride is to have fun and meet new people. No disrespecting others.

Let's get a head count started:

Myself (1)

PreddyFast (2)

Well I missed the opportunity to ride Wisconsin, but I will make this one. She has to work, so I am looking to see if anyone is coming with me.

You can count me as 1-2 people right now. I will know more later.

it's planned for the 18th.

After talking with Ken from Straight Arrows, their group will be occupying the park in Duquette all weekend, but the enduro isn't until the 19th. If it's ok with everyone, we can possibly meet along the highway in Duquette. Not sure of the name of the place. Preddyfast is more familiar with the area than I. I'll try to post back with a definite location.