• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old School NES fans

NAPAFISH

I have tons of NES games on my puter. Good stuff, I often preferre to play the old style games then alot of the newer ones out now. Back then they were so much easier with only the couple of buttons instead of 50. I have an old Sega still in its box but used with a ton of games. I should bust it out.

Metroid on NES was and still is the best game, ever. I still play it on those nights when Leon stays at his grandmas house, and I flow the wife some dough to get lost, and pop open a(lot of) cold one. Ahhh, 28, going on 9 again.

OK, I just played it. Puckett is white in that game. Bert went 4 for 4 with a slow rolling in the park homer, a double, a single, and a blush.gif triple. Thats right, bert hit the cycle while pitching a complete game 6 innings (10 run rule). WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is what i was thinking, oh I forgot he stole 2nd base too. I wish I had checked how many K's he had. But in typical Bert fashion I think HE gave up 3 (at least) or 4 Homers. Final score was 15-5.