• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Easter weekend waterfowl

Gotta give thanks again to mmeyer for giving me a call on the location of the buffleheads in a small pond. I was able to sneak right up to the edge of the water and shoot for about an hour. They didn't seem to mind me there. It definately was very neat watching their behavior. Something you don't normally get to do while hunting the birds. Anyways, thanks guys for all the nice comments.

Awesome pics dukhnt. The butterball is one of my favorite ducks. I like how there in full color in the fall unlike some ducks. The ice really makes the ringbill pic. The shovlers sure look alot better in the spring. The pic with the rudy swimming away is neat because it shows how there tails feathers stick straight up. Tell me the geese don't look like an old married couple grin.gif Thanks for sharing.