• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!

I shot my friends Bowtech Gaurdian....I cant even hardly stand to look at my bow now....It twangs soo loud and the arrows lob out at a slow 290 something fps. It looks ancient too. The first arrow I launched, I didnt even know I shot I saw the arrow in the block and gasped HOLY ****!!But my PSE was my first bow and that was when I was 13 so I think its time to shell out the bucks this summer grin.gif

... and it'll take a lot of bucks to be shelled out to acquire a Guardian! However, I think it's worth every penny! I really, really, really want one, but timing's not good for me right now- baby on the way, deck and landscaping work to spend $$$ on this summer, elk hunting trip to pay for this Fall. I am hoping to get one by next year at this time though!

P.S. Did I mention I REALLY want one?!?

I've been looking at the Guardian and the Vectrix. Shot them both and can't decide which way to go. Leaning toward the Hoyt Vectrix though. Can't go wrong with either I guess, but it's a tough decision.

Craig and surewood, I'm with you guys- I really think the Vectix and Guardian/Commander are the cream of the crop right now. I've shot a dump-load of bows in the past couple months and I liked those two FAR better than any other bow I shot. surewood, I thought I remembered them being the same price? Regardless, they're a lot of $$$. I remember about five years ago thinking "A bow just can't get any better than this." Boy, was I wrong!

Archery really is an addiction isn't it? I too am amazed at what manufacturers can accomplish each year. Heck, even in the accessories department. Some home runs hit this year that is for sure.

I have my last years Tribute for sale which is the best bow ever produced (I know Mathews guys want to argue this). I am getting the Guardian!!!!!! Bowtech will be leading the pack again this year it looks!