• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Movie Quotes game

NAPAFISH

Supertroopers

My mother always used to say, "When life hands you potatoes, make potato salad."

Yeah? Well life handed me a pile of "poo". What am I supposed to do with that?!

Make "poo" salad?

Poo has been changed wink.gif

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen Aliens in quite some time. The "5 by 5" part made me think of the guy with walleye-vision in Hot Shots. tongue.gif

This should be a pretty easy one, and is one of my all-time favorite movies!

Quote:

We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and i will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work.

And another movie classic in my books! grin.gif

Quote:

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will be perfect in every aspect of the game. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a blocking assignment, you run a mile. You fumble the football, and i will break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts and then you will run a mile. Perfection. Let's go to work.

Remember the Titans.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Smokey and the Bandit.

Ok, try this one;

"I can't really explain it, he's just kinda funny lookin, in a funny lookin kinda way."

Caddyshack?

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."

Awesome quote from an awesome movie!

Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

...These go to eleven.

Okay, here is my quote:

"Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face."

Quote:

Okay, here is my quote:

"Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face."

Dr. Strangelove

Here we go w/mine (attn lookin california)

I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man, Mikey. You're a bad man, bad man.

(This movie is criminally underated)

(