• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
wally20

how did your fantasy year start????????

How good or bad did you do? I'm guessing most did'nt do to good! I had 3 of 4 drivers in wreckes today confused.gif Just like last year. Better luck next week!

Terrible! First Tony wrecks, then Truex, then Bowyer ends up on his roof! But that was all forgotten, because Mark martin was going to win the 500! Then the 29 had to come in at the end and spoil that party too! Uggggh, it was a fun ending to watch, it hurt to see MM in second again though tongue.gif

Tough week as I lost the best two cars in one accident. Stewart and Busch. Then Bowyer. But, there 35 more weeks and its all about the average not the weekly highs to win it all. I have a hill to climb now.

HOLY MACKERAL! Took a hit right off the bat. Had Stewart & Ku. Busch and they take each other out. Then I had Schrader and he gets taken out! (on a move that never should have happened!) Mears was my best pick, and that's not saying much either. confused.gif

Typical plate race - it's all or nothing.

metrojoe, there are 35 weeks left and sooo much can happen yet. Many will run out of drivers by week 25-30 and that is when you can really make up ground. Heck, I am in approx 30th place and we just began.

I thought I was looking pretty good until Rudd got caught up in one. Pretty dang happy with 6th though! cool.gif

Could have been worse, could have been better. As I expected, the wrecks messed up my day.

I agree Harvey, That's what makes this so much fun, you really have to watch who you are using throughout the season and not burn out everyone right away. I was hurting bad with my drivers too, got lucky though sitting in the Top 10 yet!! crazy.gif Lots of luck needed to stay at the top!! I'm just happy the season is started!

I would agree that its great it has started. Its also great to be sitting towards the top and not near the bottom half like I am. Being towards the top makes the game more fun to be honest.

Plenty of season for either of us to go the opposite way!! It is more fun at the top but can be a great challenge to work your way through the field too!! grin.gifGood Luck Harvey

Not bad considering my top picks crashed out but the lower end guys kept me afloat. Two leagues of 50 + and I ended up 14 in one and 17th in another. Many weeks to go up or down. Gotta just keep pluggin and hope for a bit of good luck! Bring on Fontana baby! Let's go racing!

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

being a newbie to fantasy nascar, i did better than i thought

i would do. 13th, but i am sure i will mess it up sooner

or later :]

randy