• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how did your fantasy year start????????

wally20

Terrible! First Tony wrecks, then Truex, then Bowyer ends up on his roof! But that was all forgotten, because Mark martin was going to win the 500! Then the 29 had to come in at the end and spoil that party too! Uggggh, it was a fun ending to watch, it hurt to see MM in second again though tongue.gif

HOLY MACKERAL! Took a hit right off the bat. Had Stewart & Ku. Busch and they take each other out. Then I had Schrader and he gets taken out! (on a move that never should have happened!) Mears was my best pick, and that's not saying much either. confused.gif

Typical plate race - it's all or nothing.

I agree Harvey, That's what makes this so much fun, you really have to watch who you are using throughout the season and not burn out everyone right away. I was hurting bad with my drivers too, got lucky though sitting in the Top 10 yet!! crazy.gif Lots of luck needed to stay at the top!! I'm just happy the season is started!

Not bad considering my top picks crashed out but the lower end guys kept me afloat. Two leagues of 50 + and I ended up 14 in one and 17th in another. Many weeks to go up or down. Gotta just keep pluggin and hope for a bit of good luck! Bring on Fontana baby! Let's go racing!

Tunrevir~ cool.gif