• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ONE WIN...

Deitz Dittrich

I guess it depends on if you are doing it for the money or not. If its all about the money? Then win the classic play the sponsor game and make a load of moolah... You have to be good to get to the classic.. and you have to be good to win the classic, but you can catch a bit of luck, and win it... I dont think you can catch a bit of luck and win AOY... thats skill...

I would want them all!.. LOL.. and win the FM tournament. wink.gif

I think if I was chasing money and sponsorsI would want to win a classic because it is the daddy of all torneys and it will make anyones career however i think you would probably be more respected byyour peers for winning an AOY however me and my little time tourney career I would just love to win an fm tourney.

ike

I'll say other. Anytime I can beat Deitz is like winning the Classic. grin.gif

In all reality, the one I want to win most is the next one I fish. I don't really care if it's for $10 or $10000. I don't really like finishing 2nd. That's just first loser.

To me its easily the CLSSIC, I know what you guys say buy AOY having to have a complete year and all. But in my opinion, in order to make the classic you have to be in the top 50 already. And to me just making the top 50 is a very good season. So having said that, the classic would be the icing on the cake.

my answer was 2 answers as well. It really does depend on what your motivation is. I know that once a man has money and doesn't have respect as the best at what he does he could bring in 7 digits a day and still wouldn't be happy. A man must conquer his task to the fullest.

ike

So i wonder if we started a poll that asked, "What do you think is more important to the pro anglers" if we wouldn't have more people saying aOY. just interesting. I think, as someone stated earlier, we being joe six pack would love to win the classic but i would willing to bet guys really strive for AOY. Just my thoughts.

ike

If I was a pro angler I would go for the FLW AOY for one reason - BENJAMINS - if you finished high enough in enough FLW events to win AOY the sponsors would not really matter because the payouts are so much bigger on that circuit.

And, if I had a even a million $$$ I would not have to work ever again which is the primary goal....

Fame and glory are awesome but, like the movie says, "Show me the MONEY" LOL

Daze Off