• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I currently have an H2O C that is for sale. It was purchased in the spring 2006 with a Minnesota Lakemaster chip. The GPS and chip are for sale for $300 (includes the chip and unit)!!! Only drawback is thast the D/C adapter cord was broken and thrown away...(runs on AA batteries) Just never get out to use the unit...great for any fisherman!

Questions please email or call at [email protected] or 952-484-2055

Thanks, Phil

I see nothing wrong with someone saying what the current price of the item is going for brand new at other stores.

The old unit and chip COULD be purchased by anyone cheaper brand new. That is all he is saying. It is a great unit though, I have one and would recommend it to anyone. The old chip is difficult to try and sell with the unit, however. Seems like not too many people are interested in the 06 chip. I had the same problem.

Good luck and to whoever buys this unit, congrats! You will not be dissapointed.

That is a great unit. I have the Expedition C. You may be able to get the unit for $300 but that chip he is including is worth $100, so he is giving someone a chance at a very fair deal. If I didn't already have one with the chip I would jump all over it. As a matter of fact I called a couple buddies to tell them about this.

I don't see anyway someone COULD buy this set up for cheaper, not with that chip.

WOW!!

I posted this this other day, and since I am not working until March 1st again, I only get to check the computer stuff so often. With that said, I was exstatic when I saw there were 8 replies to the post, but I had no idea that it would cause such controversy or argument...

I am by no means trying to rip someone off here, just trying to honestly give someone a deal. I actually checked online trying to figure out what price to charge, and most places had the unit selling for $269.99,and that did not include the chip...but I did not check Fleet Farm or Scheels. I am not going to defend the price I had listed, because at the time, I thought I was giving a reasonable price. Like it was stated, if you can get the unit for cheaper than that and I will adjust the price I would charge. Again, with the being said, I would be willing to take $275 or b/o...

Thanks!

Ignore the people making comments. If they can find a better deal, let them. They shouldn't be so rude as to post it here.

Good luck with your sale. I would love to have the GPS, but I'll suffer another year with the one I have.

Dont know why my post got deleted, must have been a glitch. Or maybee the Admins have an itchy trigger finger. Anyway, I was just pointing out that the chip in stores now is differnt than the one in your GPS. That's it, not saying you should drop the price, just that it's different. Wasnt sure if you knew that or not.