• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Buzz!

Quote:

Buzz, hope you're out enjoying yourself today

I must come clean... This is a wierd story, but accurate. I have had a horrible sore throat the last few days and have been taking Advil to help the pain, we'll last night when I went to bed the Advil was down stairs and I was too lazy to go down there so I took two Tylenol PM's that were in our bedroom bathroom (lazy-dumb move) It must have had a reverse effect on me... I couldn't sleep all night long!! My heart was racing, my feet were restless and I usually get to the office about 7:30, today was 9:00! blush.gif

I get into our small office and boy were the owners and co-workers giving me hearty grief! But in a nice way... I feel completely hungover and I didn't have one cocktail. Please tell me I'm not the only one who's taken Tylenol PM and had some wierd backwards effect?

Sleepy Mike crazy.gif

I must come clean... This is a wierd story, but accurate. I have had a horrible sore throat the last few days and have been taking Advil to help the pain, we'll last night when I went to bed the Advil was down stairs and I was too lazy to go down there so I took two Tylenol PM's that were in our bedroom bathroom (lazy-dumb move) It must have had a reverse effect on me... I couldn't sleep all night long!! My heart was racing, my feet were restless and I usually get to the office about 7:30, today was 9:00! blush.gif

I get into our small office and boy were the owners and co-workers giving me hearty grief! But in a nice way... I feel completely hungover and I didn't have one cocktail. Please tell me I'm not the only one who's taken Tylenol PM and had some wierd backwards effect?

Maybe that's why they call you "Buzz". Happy birthday to a fellow Capricorn.

Have you taken benadryl before? If so you probably would have had a similiar response. It isn't terribly uncommon for this to happen to people, just a nasty side effect. (benadryl is what is supposed to make you tired in tylenol pm)