• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

To funny not to post. How to prank a telemarketer.

Ely Lake Expert

Dang. My filter won't let me look at that, LOL.

People gather around me at my house when a telemarketer calls. I can make 95% of them hang up on me, and the other 5% I get laughing so hard they forget why they called.

Giss, if you could pull this off you'd be a true master. Tom Mabe is the comedian and he was on Bob and Tom which where he did this. Some telemarketer calls and he makes like he is a detective at a murder scene and has this guy believing his local cops will be coming to investigate his roll in this guy's death. Its a classic...

LD -

I have heard that one! Classic!

I am not that inventive, I just make stuff up on the fly and see where it takes me. Most of what I do is geared by who is calling.

My favorite was when Chevy Chase bank called trying to get me to sign up for their Visa card. I went into my dumb Norwegian accent and told them that I thought Chevy Chase was pretty funny, but I was not about to borrow money from some comedian.

I had this lady so dang mad at me after about 10 minutes trying to explain that this was not the comedian's bank!

my uncle told one he was really interested in a credit card and it wouldnt matter that he was on his way to prison, right? Click. Of course he isnt on his way to prison.

I told one from the wall street journal that I was just a lonely pig farmer (no offense pig farmers...) that didnt read too well. she told me to get the paper and maybe I would learn to read better. i asked her if they had articles on pigs. that stopped her.