• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Unreal Tournament

DARK30

When the fishing gets slow, I like to do a little hunting. It would be great fun to get a few FMers together for a little fragfest. How does the FMS clan sound? Fishingminnesota snipers....a great place to get back at the guy who caught all the fish last time you were out!

I'm on the SZO (Sniper Zone Outlaws) server. They are a good bunch. We prefer to sneak n snipe rather than run n gun. I must admit tho...I'm not the greatest sniper and rarely win a match but its fun and its only a game. Unreal Tournament 07 is on the way...can't wait to see whats in store!scout.gifcamper.gif

080757.jpg

Quote:

What kind of system are you running UT 04 on.

Do you need a smoking gaming platform for this game?

Windows XP Media Center Edition. ATI Radeon X700 display/video card. Now all I need is my cable back...the wife wanted satellite which comes with high speed DSL but its not as fast as cable.

Got UT installed last night. Still trying to get used to playing with the keyboard and mouse. All the video games I have ever been used to playing has been with a game pad.

Its a big game! 5gb! Pretty darn fun though. grin.gif

Hey Rob, I don't have time tonight but I'll call ya and we'll hook up. I'll show ya around a few cool maps, give you a few pointers...then I'll hunt you down LOL!

I also have Battlefield 2. They say its really a blast but I haven't installed it yet.It looks too real...I like UnReal smile.gif

Lazy, what is CS:S?

I like CS source but find myself playing the old cs 10times more. I love it.

I just have a hard to convince the significant other that time spent playing online is not wasting time lol. Anyone else have that problem lol

Played UNREAL for a while then just stopped playing.

I think I will always be a die hard CS guy.

Kev...I tried calling you about a half hour after you called me on Fri. but your kid said you were gone. I have to work all this week but this weekend and most of next week I have off. I am gettin pretty alright at killin things. grin.gif

So your hooked eh Rob? It does tend to take up the extra time you had to get those "around the house" duties done! Maybe snipe you tonight? Sure I talk smart but those other guys like Luepold, Random Joe, SniperX, Headshot, Tox, Alreadydead, Easyprey,...they are very good. And then theres Moo (he owns). You meet Firefly yet? She will keep you on your toes too...or keep you dead grin.gif

Anybody else want to join us for some good fun this winter. All you need is UT and a fast connection

So I just kicked my addiction from World of Warcraft after a constant year of playing. Saved a marriage too. But been looking at getting back into the old school like UT and CS. Played CS since beta and UT since 02. What UT yall playing now??? THink I may still have 04 laying around somewhere. As for CS, have to go buy it again, couldn't remember my steam login or anything so my acct got locked out and I'm not paying to get a new key. Let me know. Thanks

GatorBait

They're having trouble with the main server right now. You can still get on the other one...go to the HSOforum and click "play now" on the "fun server". Add it your favorites while your there. I'll be on after a bit....

e-mail me and we can set up a time to meet.... klinnfamily at aol