• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Sight

Very, very good sight all around. There is some speculation that they are not legal (with the artifical light attached) in MN. However, even without it, this is top of the line (certain models). I shoot one on my back up and am thinking about putting it on my main bow (and my primary bow has a very good sight). You will not be disappointed! Good luck!

I picked up Black Gold Radiant sight recently that has the coils wrapping around on top of the sight...I'm very pleased with it so far...very bright which has improved my accuracy! You might want to give it a look for comparison as well. Tru Glos are nice too!

I had a Copper John Dead Nuts last year and I had some issues with the pins, so this year I bought the Extreme RT900 and I love it. It was a BIG differnce for me going to the .019 in leu of the .029 pins. It is Very bright and has a deeper, not bigger, Alum. housing that I really like. My Buddy loves his Tru-Glow.

I have the Cobra sidewinder on my bow and I don't think I've found a sight yet that has brighter fiber optics. The Trophy Ridge Rhinos are pretty nice with the thin vertical pins and are also pretty bright, although they're on the spendy side.