• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Sponsor

Cabin Fever Sporting Goods in Victoria,MN is the Archery forum's new sponsor.Jeff,the owner and his employees are great to work with.Thier web page is under construction and will soon be up and runnig totally.

Jeff&Neal Mellesmoen are the archery experts with over 40 years of archery work.

They have a very nice indoor archery range indooors,and a pro shop that it very knowledgeable.

If you get a chance stop and and say Hi. smile.gif

Cabin Fever started business in 1987,so they must be doing stuff right.19 years and still going strong. smile.gif

Approx 15 west of Eden Praire,or 1/2 hour west of the cities.If you are ever in the metro and have a little extra time,stop in if you have a bow question or look at what they have to offer.They are a very good sporting goods store with fishing,hunting,archery and bait. smile.gifThey are in the process of getting thier new web page done and it should not be long.

Cabin Fever is 12 miles west of downtown Edne Prairie (according to Mapquest) on Highway 5. They have an excellent selction of bait, have a very knowledgeable staff on many subjects and have a great archery department and range. I know they carry both Mathews and Bowtech plus a number of other manufacturers.

I love going to Cabin Fever. They are the closest Archery Pro Shop to me and I bring all my bow issues to them.Jeff, the owner, is a great guy and will be in the shop just about every day. This is a small town shop turned big by urban sprawl. You can walk right in, talk to the owner, and get whatever you need.

Brian is the full time Archery guru and he is way too qualified for what he does. He has helped me out in more ways than one and is always willing to take time to help me work on my form. Getting work done there has its advantages.

I know buying products online can be cheaper, but unless you install them yourselves you lose your savings on installation prices. I bought custom strings from a guy online but had Brian at CF install them. He not only knew how to set up my 2-cam Darton (most people look at me funny) but he walked me through the refitting of my acc. and getting my draw, nock and peep set correctly.

I already planned on using my bonus check this month on a new sight and rest for my bow and I need arrows too. Now I'm really motivated to go there.

You can also get there by coming south on 11 from Hwy 7.

One more great thing about CF before I run there and spend some money....

They are one of the very few places I know of in the metro that sells USED BOWS!! They do it on consignment. This is where I bought the bow I have now.

I can't say enough good things about Cabin Fever! My wife use to work there in H.S and have been a Cabin Fever customer ever since meeting her smile.gif

Jeff runs a great archery shop and highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a bow (used or new), need some repairs or just looking to tune/get that shoulder of yours into shape at the range.

When we are down to visit the in-laws,I typically bring my bow down and stop in to chat and work on my shot.

Jeff and his staff do a wonderful job down there in Victoria!

I know for certain he carries Matthews and BowTech. I believe he also carries Martin's too.

Powerstroke- I don't believe Brian works there any longer. I'm pretty sure he opened up a shop with another guy up on the north end of the cities. I'm almost certain I saw an advertisement in Outdoor News with his name on the new shops ad.

confused.gif

bummer. I'll hav eto make it there sometime this week. Last time I saw Brian was in May right before turkey hunting. He didn't mention anything about starting something new, but maybe he didn't want anyone to know. I hope the new arhcery guy knows how to tune a Darton.