• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Pictures...

Toon... looks like you have them hooked! When my kids were that age we were always overseas some where and did not get to do hunting or fishing! We are making up for it now!

Dan, nice picture! Love the flag idea... how do you put that up? Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Jimbo, what you can't see behind the portable is my tow barge. I have a flag pole mount on it. My flag pole is nothing more than a snow scrapper for the roof. It comes apart in sections for easier traveling. The flag is also a way for my fishing buds to know where I'm at.

I'd like to take the compliments. . .but I was the one holding the camera, not the fish. grin.gif You're right; those are greenbacks and I have fished that area in the summer for about 12 years now. Have only fished the hardwater in the Selkirk area a few times and haven't hooked any kitties through the ice up there yet.

MJ

igotem

thats a nice laker. we fish just north of there on dryberry lake, and catch some nice fish. that area is a great place for fish pics. as my avatar shows also which was caught on dryberry.

Here are two of mine from this season so far. They also happen to be my two largest slabs to date.

15 inches, 1lb. 15oz. from a Wright County lake in December 68356r11531a6ta.jpg

Here is one from last weekend on URL that went just shy of 15 inches. I caught a few more that were in the 13 - 14 inch range. This was my first URL crappie... what a blast! urlcrappie6ne.jpg