• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice fishing rod holder bags

Northlander

Question

22 answers to this question

a friend of mine let me borrow his deal to carry to rods and I was impressed. There is a patch on it that says "Lakewood". It holds plenty of rods up to 36 inches, 7 small compartments and 3 outside zip pockets. Oh by the way it is a hard case and this what I've been looking for. He told he bought it at Reed's in Walker MN for about 40$-50$. I will have on for next season and maybe give a few for christmas presents. Right now my Croxtons will have to do with the ice fishing season winding down.

I was seriously looking at getting one of those Lakewood cases before Stone Legacy came out with the Revolution bag.The Revolution can carry more rods tangle free and the tackle compartment holds a ton of gear.I have 4 tackle boxes,a R-n-R,a tip up,headlamp,clippers,forceps,and I still have a little room left.For all that it can carry its not cumbersome either.Its my favorite bag right now.

You can check out the Revolution at this link:

Revolution

They are selling for a great deal and you can order them at that site as well.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

OK guys,
I kept reading about this REVOLUTION and was getting it confused with the unbucket I think. After FINALLY going to Stone Legacy's HSOforum and checking it out, I don't think I can live without it. Can I? Problem is the bag holds 8 rods and I only have 3! wink.gif

big_fish_guy,

Yep, since the the ice fishing season is just about over and the Revolution is a new item, only a few were made just to test out and give them a trial run. After seeing that the Revolution was a success, Stone Legacy decided to run a deal for anyone who wants one from Fishing Minnesota, but they won't be finished until next fall after all is said and done. You will have it in time for the start of the next ice fishing season. This was done mainly to see what kind of interest people had in buying the Revolution. Stone Legacy didn't want to make too many of them before they were tested, and plus, they didn't want a whole bunch of Revolutions sitting around over the summer. So, they gave everyone a great deal and will have them at your door no later the November 1, 2004.

Let me say one thing though, the Revolution is well worth the wait. A very nice piece of equipment to have when hitting the ice. And the price you are paying by buying one now is incredible! You won't be dissapointed once your Revolution arrives at your door next fall smile.gif

Feel free to ask anymore questions you might have. Take care!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 03-17-2004).]

ok, I order my bag a week ago, and I just noticed the blurb on their HSOforum that bags will be received no later then Nov. 1. Will it really be that long before I get it? Matt, do you know anything about this? Are they not going to be producing them until later this summer?

I'm really looking for something to hold all my ice rods. I've got a Fish Trap and I'm constantly struggling with rod storage. I'm using the traditional bucket method now and really need a solution to that mess.

What’s the consensus on the revolution?

Check out this link...

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/004743.html

Feel free to ask any questions you might have as well.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

I'll ask Steve at Stone legacy about it, but they should be here in time for the season. The company I work for struck a deal with him this year and they will be available in almost every bait shop that decides to carry them. Should be able to special order them if they decide not to carry them too.

Big thumbs up on this product folks!!

...and don't forget about the freezebees!

You will recieve your Revolution no later than November 1st. Plenty of time before you hit the ice. You will like the new modifications on the Rev, it was sweet last year, and this year its even better!!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever